The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
HOW BOUT BAY AREA GEARSLUTZ GET TOGETHER?
Old 15th August 2005
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by neve1073
I'm probably coming---70/30% in favor.
The work is piled up and friends from Dublin (Ireland) are getting in that afternoon...but I'm gonna try for sure.

The solution is right in front of your nose. Put your friends to work. You can get two birds stoned with one...or is it two stoned birds...Wait, two birds with a crack pipe...
Old 15th August 2005
Gear Maniac

I'll try to make it out there as well.
Old 16th August 2005
Gear Nut

will try to make it. just got a new crane song spider and can't seem to leave the studio.
Old 16th August 2005
GSF
Gear Addict
I'm out of town for this one until the end of the month. PLease post if you all plan on doing this again!
Old 17th August 2005
Lives for gear

not gonna make it

Fellow GS
It doesn't look like I'm going to make it this evening as I'm fixing my motorcycle today and it will take me well into tonight to finish it up. I'd happily bart my but over there but I've got to have the bike fixed to ride to work(session) tomorrow.
I was hoping it would get done faster but alas, motorcycle repairs just like great mixes,
always seem to need one more tweak, just 5 more minutes....

Anyway, I hope you all have fun and I hope we plan another one so I can make sure to attend.

And please someone post pics so I can see all the fun I'm missing tonight !!!

Chris,
wavetrap
Old 17th August 2005
Here for the gear

Missed it

Man, I'm missing it right now... My Wife got called to work late tonight at the last minute. I was looking forward to meeting some of you fellow Gearslutz... Maybe next time, Jimmy
Old 17th August 2005
Lives for gear

jus got home- good times, nice folks, beer full of alcohol. mmm headache..
Old 17th August 2005
Lives for gear

I'm sorry I couldn't make it down there tonight. Hope you all had a good time and lots of good beer. Maybe we could do it again in a few months for those of us who were awol.
Old 17th August 2005
Gear Maniac

Hey, I had a great time: trading war stories, playing the "do we know some of the same people?" game, and drinking beer! I think we should definitely do it again - I didn't get a chance to talk to everyone and there were some who couldn't make it down this time.

Thanks, Cletus, for putting this together!

-Kenny D (aka "Kent" - my GS moniker comes from a nickname I received during my gangsta rap engineering days in Oakland)
Old 17th August 2005
Gear Head

Yeah, that was really, really fun! Thanks alot guys. Keep me posted on projects/tips/advice...

Fetter (jay)
Old 17th August 2005
Lives for gear

Man I am bummed I couldn't make it. Someone post pics!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search