The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Need Help with the whole BTD Thing!
Old 9th April 2009
Gear Addict
Its just a post-fade aux send on the Mixbus!! The send goes to a dedicated record channel...

Easy.
Old 10th April 2009
Lives for gear

No what i meant was, when I open your download of the picture attached. All I see is a question mark. That's it. Did you mean to do that and I'm just stupid?
Old 10th April 2009
Gear Addict
Oh weird, it opens fine on here! maybe its a mac/windows thing...
Old 10th April 2009
Lives for gear

hmmm. maybe. I'll try and open it on my pc
Old 10th April 2009
Lives for gear

Cool. it opened fine on the Pc and it worked like a charm. Thanks man for all your help.

Kevin
Old 10th April 2009
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli_W View Post
Here's my method!

What is the benefit to putting all your 2bus plugs on the mix bus aux instead of the master fader?

I always RTD, but my set-up is all tracks set output to MIX bus, Master fader (with plugs) set output to MIX bus, new audio track set input to MIX bus. Works just fine with no distortion or any of the other problems
some of you have described. I used to feed the MIX bus to an aux, then send the aux's output to the new audio track, but when I tried it this way it sounded the same, and one less fader/channel to deal with.
Old 10th April 2009
Here for the gear

Forgot to add though, that if I am making a mistake feel free to point it out.. just dont forget to tell me why!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search