The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Anyone Have a Problem buying from 5150mp
Old 23rd July 2005
Anyone Have a Problem buying from 5150mp

I'm concerned I sent Will Wilson 5150mp a postal money order . Two days later he said he was sending out the piece. I asked him for a tracking # I got no reply.
Its been at least 5 business days and nada has arrived. Anyone have experience buying from him?
Old 24th July 2005
OK how about did anyone buy anything from this guy?
Old 24th July 2005
Keep us posted on the situation please..
Old 26th July 2005
Happily the module arrived yesterday the 25th. It was abit nerve racking since He had my cash since the 11th. there was no communication since the 14th when he said he was sending it out the next day. Everytime I emailed asking for a tracking number I got no reply. Anyway its done, thanks for the concern Jules
Old 26th July 2005
Gear Head

ya

sometimes musician or music related persons are getting lasy, but some times is just the person, or something else on his way, but thats not exscuse!
Old 26th July 2005
500 series nutjob

i hate it when their is weak communication on deals as such.
it has gotten so that i will not purchase from someone who can not replay to a email in a timely manner.
when i buy something on ebay i send a email and ask a question of some kind, if i do not get a reply i will ask a second time, still no replay, i do not bid.
it like the guy who owes you money and hides.
i just hate it.
Old 27th July 2005
the stressful thing was no communication from him at all. He obviously sent it out later than he said he was going to. Had he let me know that was the case and sent a tracking # when he did it would have been alot better. Anyway its done, he's honest and I got my module.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search