The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Where to buy Great River products in UK
Old 21st July 2005
Lives for gear

Where to buy Great River products in UK

Somewhat disillusioned with my Sebatron vmp-2000 I'm reading too many good things about the me-1nv. Can't find any dealers or distributors in the UK so I thought I'd call upon all great Slutz with appropriate experience.

Pete
Old 21st July 2005
Here for the gear

Great River

Hi Pete
I recently bought a Great River MP 2NV.
I had to get a friend in USA to purchase it for me, and then had them ship it over to the UK.
My suggestion would be to buy from a US dealer and have it shipped directly to you.
Regards
Michael
Old 21st July 2005
Gear Maniac

I got one from Mercenary. Great service, only bummer is they only send fedex and fedex just charge you the maximum duty/taxes and a fee for doing it. I got overcharged on the gst - they screwed up the exchange rate. It was only about $6 but makes ya wonder... I did get a free pair of earplugs though. Then I found out there was one distributor here with a tiny webpage that sold online. Cost me $10 more than it would have if I'd got it from them. Ha.
Old 23rd July 2005
Lives for gear

Thanks for the replies. I got taken out of the loop for a while and couldn't respond.

Aevan do you remember the uk distributors site ? The price would be about the same, like you said, but I think that buying stuff from overseas is a hassle (unless you can come up with good reasons for chosing overseas purchase).

All the best
Pete
Old 24th July 2005
Gear Maniac

Sorry Pete, I forgot to mention I'm in Australia.
Old 24th July 2005
Lives for gear

Pester Kevin Walker at Unity Audio...
Old 2nd August 2005
Gear Addict

Great River in the UK

Hi, Just to let everyone know that Unity Audio has taken on distribution for Great River in the UK, stock arriving very soon.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search