The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
TC M3000 & digital routing
Old 8th July 2005
Lives for gear

TC M3000 & digital routing

Hi all

I have a question about a routing setup I'd like to use with my outboard reverbs.

I currently use an Eventide Eclipse and I hook it up to a 002R/PTLE system via ADAT lightpipe. The Eclipse has the ability to let me select which ADAT pair I want it to sync to and receive signal from, and let the other pairs pass thru. I was thinking to hook an M3000 up (to be purchased if this works) daisy chained to the Eclipse and set it to receive and process a different ADAT pair than the Eventide. Does anybody using the M3000 know if the non processed ADAT pairs can also pass thru the TC box to go back on a single ADAT stream to the 002R interface?
Say I have Eclipse on ADAT 1-2 and M3000 on ADAT 3-4, then out from the TC back to the 002R, everything wordclocked to a single master. Does it make any sense?
I wasn't able to tell if this is going to work from the TC manual (and I'm just waiting from an answer by TC support), so I just thought to ask around.
I may send the M 3000 in a Spdif loop, but I have another Lexicon hooked up to that, and if this ADAT setup doesn't work I guess I'd be forced to get a dedicated router like the Z-sys 8.8a for this purpose.

Thank you for your help

L.G.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search