The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
FAO: London studios (work experience post)
Old 5th July 2005
Gear Nut

FAO: London studios (work experience post)

First off, apologies to anyone who objects to me pimping myself out; if the moderators think this post is inappropriate they can of course delete it. In addition to visiting London studios with my CV, I thought I'd post here on the off chance.

I have just finished a BA in Music (Popular and Jazz) and have recently moved back to London. I have been an amateur recordist for the last seven years or so and am passionate about it.

I am free for the forseeable future and was wondering if any of the London based studios needed any work done. I will of course work for free and will happily make coffee/scrub toilets and any other work that needs to be done, in exchange for occasionally being allowed to observe a session or perhaps assisting in some small capacity.

I can work any day of the week (including weekends) except Wednesday, which I need to keep free in order to earn some money (I teach I.T.). If you are interested please PM me and I can send you a CV.

thanks to anyone who reads this post,

fish
Old 5th July 2005
Gear Nut

Cautious bump..
Old 6th July 2005
Dont bump it again please..

good luck, I would now focus you energy on a traditional paper CV mail out and try to visit studios in person

We took on a trainee a few weeks back, he passed the 3 day trial and now is in the 3 month trial phase. He works 2 days a week for us, more when needed.

Jules

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search