The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Please help, master bypassed at bounce
Old 2nd July 2005
Lives for gear

Please help, master bypassed at bounce

Samplitude with a LynxTwo here.
Suddenly the master fader gets bypassed at bounce.
I pasted the tracks into newly opened session, no help. Also tried with only one SC pair outs enabled in Samp and disabled trackspeed. To no avail either.

First it seemed to happen just with the initial session then with any.
Also things become weird, like after bounce you find pannings gone all to hard R/L ( this random pan change to hard R/L been observed before ), all tracks outs assigned to another SC channel pair etc.

And you can´t alter the masters settings anymore, it just returns to "don´t change current setup", no matter how you try.

I could lower volume on all of the individual channels instead of having a master, but what FU would that be ...

Don´t know if it got caused by that, but this has been the first session bounce with no aux tracks. ( )

In a way it appears to me however like if the relevant point to get out from this mess was not any switch in the host since nothing helped, no re-installation nor re-ghosting.

I suspect now the Lynx to have become messed up, but can´t get to renew the firmware. The installer either claims to see no card or in the other case says the card was updated already, period.

Anybody have an idea what I could do about this? Your help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ruphus

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search