The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Shadow Hills compressor?
Old 2nd June 2008
Gear Guru

My point is that your expectations were at fault, not the unit. And instead of seeing that you keep digging in. To read those things posted in a sales pitch and then use them here as a way to make a point is just digging a deeper hole.

I've never needed to use it, because we use the 8 ch Gama so I know the sound of the transformers, and I spoke to Peter as he was making the first units, and I thus knew intuitively that it would sound as you described, not right for my chain and not a clone of anything.

You have found your answers, so that's great. But your expectations and overreaction to the disappointment do not make a balanced review IMO.
Old 2nd June 2008
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucey View Post
My point is that your expectations were at fault, not the unit. And instead of seeing that you keep digging in. To read those things posted in a sales pitch and then use them here as a way to make a point is just digging a deeper hole.

I've never needed to use it, because we use the 8 ch Gama so I know the sound of the transformers, and I spoke to Peter as he was making the first units, and I thus knew intuitively that it would sound as you described, not right for my chain and not a clone of anything.

You have found your answers, so that's great. But your expectations and overreaction to the disappointment do not make a balanced review IMO.
A sales pitch written by Peter? You're saying my review is an overreaction & unbalanced? Where do you get off saying that Brian? Have you read some of the bullsh*t positive reviews & hype written in this thread? There is pages of it, my review is the one that balances this thread out ever so slightly. Also re-reading my review shows that I mentioned that it would be more suited to mixing/tracking & that the unit looks great & has quality switches (all positive stuff).

Just because you know Peter doesn't give you the right to criticize my review especially when you haven't even heard it. Sorry Brian, this is "gear slutz" not a glossy audio magazine where all the reviews have to be glowingly positive or do you only prefer the positive reviews?

Your statement on all API products sounding 'small', 'cramped' & 'muddy' is more offensive than anything I wrote regarding the SH MC & to be honest shows me how little attention you actually paid to the versatility & sound options of the 2500.

Again if you maybe try the SH MC without any expectations perhaps you could do an 'unbiased' review of the unit for your friend Peter. Put your money where your mouth is Brian, tell us how 'AMAZING' it sounds on everything.

Matt
Old 2nd June 2008
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattGray View Post
A sales pitch written by Peter?
Huh? Do you think VK has the manufacturers write copy?
Quote:
You're saying my review is an overreaction & unbalanced? Where do you get off saying that Brian? Have you read some of the bullsh*t positive reviews & hype written in this thread? There is pages of it, my review is the one that balances this thread out ever so slightly. Also re-reading my review shows that I mentioned that it would be more suited to mixing/tracking & that the unit looks great & has quality switches (all positive stuff).
The positive reviews are by mixers. You're a ME! The first ME to post a review. If no MEs have reviewed you are not balancing anything. Your positive words were only there as a tool to plant your zingers:
Quote:
One thing going for them is that they look fantastic & the switches were nice... but it's best not to judge a book by it's cover... It also explains why you won't see too many audio samples of this unit on GS, because the sound isn't worth talking about let alone sharing imo.
Very balanced. Ha.

Quote:
Just because you know Peter doesn't give you the right to criticize my review especially when you haven't even heard it. Sorry Brian, this is "gear slutz" not a glossy audio magazine where all the reviews have to be glowingly positive or do you only prefer the positive reviews?
I'm a big fan of negative reviews ... I negatively reviewed the 2500 when it came out, and I'm negatively reviewing your review. The SH is a mixers piece ... no glowing reviews from MEs so no need to balance the scales for us poor readers who need your review to stop our (your) excitement. You want negative ... $7000 seems like a lot to me ... hey Peter, you listening? Too much money for this dual threat mixing tool!

If you were a mixer that hated it, then you'd be balancing. As it is you were let down by your own expectations.

Quote:
Your statement on all API products sounding 'small', 'cramped' & 'muddy' is more offensive than anything I wrote regarding the SH MC & to be honest shows me how little attention you actually paid to the versatility & sound options of the 2500.
Oh boy ... here we go. I defer to Thrill on API. Anything he's ever said on API eqs I agree with. I like an API eq on bass guitar in a mix with a Purple comp in parallel, maybe on a vocal or a snare, and that's about it when other options are around. An API console is another matter. The 2500 comp made my mastering chain worse... just one opinion there. The 2500 is not (as they pitch on their website, speaking of false pitches) like SSL in new mode, and it's too colored in old mode for my chain... plus it's very hard to reset. Again I'm glad you like it, just not right for me.

Quote:
Again if you maybe try the SH MC without any expectations perhaps you could do an 'unbiased' review of the unit for your friend Peter. Put your money where your mouth is Brian, tell us how 'AMAZING' it sounds on everything.
Now you're just desperate. Did I ever say is was amazing on everything? No. In fact, I agree with your review FOR MASTERING. I know what it sounds like from here. I have the Gama, I know the signal path Peter uses. Putting words in my mouth is not going to win this one. You're a ME who wasted his time on something that was obvious. Mixers generally love it here, and as a ME you are not balancing them.

Fat remains you went from overly excited to overly disappointed ... all based on your own projections and expectations, that's all I'm saying. The unit is just fine, for those who love it, for mixing. There is no hype among MEs that needs you to set it straight.

--------------------
Quote:
Well I've finally bit the bullet & put down my deposit... they are only making 12 of these a year now & who knows for how long they will be making them at all. I've got to wait 4-6months but can't wait to rack it above my Sontec
Ah the giddy days ... shopping by name brand is so exciting.

Quote:
All I can say is that after trying it out with a number of different styles & with various settings I was very underwhelmed by it. Bare in mind that most users here that own them use them for tracking or mixing duties but none of you to my knowledge are mastering engineers. ]Considering that this compressor has 'Mastering' in it's title I was expecting it to be suitable for that purpose, but to me it was too coloured & not in a nice way. The transformer options (which is what helps it stand apart from the other options) just weren't as useable as I thought they would be. The Nickel which is probably the most useable setting for mix bus added a boost around 10kHz which is ok for some things but really too obvious for day to day mastering work. (ed: Nickel has a high boost? Why knew) The Iron setting muddied up the low mids & the Steel setting was just gritty & lost detail (least useable setting). The VCA section was quite useable with it's settings being able to be adjusted to a wider variety of characters but the Opto had very limited use without adjustable attack & release settings. It also sounded quite slow & obvious whenever the GR showed on the meters.

After hearing it & using it I couldn't hear $7000 worth of compression, sure it's probably ok for mixing (drum bus) & tracking but I was expecting 'wow' factor for this price & to be honest I just didn't hear or feel it. So I've since cancelled my order & glad I got to use it before my order was filled (one advantage of a long wait!). I've since heard the opinion of 3 other engineers whose work I respect & they also had much the same experience & will be selling their SH MC's as a consequence. Perhaps Peter would've been better off keeping the introductory price point as it's certainly not worth the current asking price, nor should it have ever been labelled 'Mastering Compressor'.
So sue them over the label ... good point!
Old 2nd June 2008
Gear Maniac

Hate to do this because Peter really is a stand-up guy, but...

I have to agree with Matt here.

Im sure more of us will emerge as time passes.

My only point here is advise, because I was about to jump on the waiting list, when thankfully a got the chance to work with one of these for several days, and Im just very glad that I didn't go for it.

As everything else, some people will love the SHMC and some will not.

There is certainly a lot of excitement about the unit so please dont throw flames on me! I just want to say:

TRY THE UNIT BEFORE BUYING, AS IT'S NOT EVERYONES CUP OF TEA.

Peace to all,
Old 2nd June 2008
Lives for gear

Quote:
Samples are for kids ... that's why.
Better than words. You seem a bit overreacting here. I mean, Matt only wrote of his opinion, nothing more. No need to get defensive here.
Old 2nd June 2008
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeuz View Post
Hate to do this because Peter really is a stand-up guy, but...

I have to agree with Matt here.

Im sure more of us will emerge as time passes.

My only point here is advise, because I was about to jump on the waiting list, when thankfully a got the chance to work with one of these for several days, and Im just very glad that I didn't go for it.

As everything else, some people will love the SHMC and some will not.

There is certainly a lot of excitement about the unit so please dont throw flames on me! I just want to say:

TRY THE UNIT BEFORE BUYING, AS IT'S NOT EVERYONES CUP OF TEA.

Peace to all,
I hope you are wrong , because I am on the waiting list heh

Vintage King has a return policy on most goods they sell, I am sure this is the case with the Shadow Hills stuff
Old 2nd June 2008
Lives for gear

I've had mine for about 6 months now and have really enjoyed using it. I'm using it for tracking and mixing and really enjoy the options in sound it provides.
I have to say that I really love the sound on 2-buss.

I think it has some sort of voodoo energy in it as well. It's always looking at me and glowing.

Anyhow, to each their own! Some people wear jeans all the time, some only wear pink thongs.

-Eli
Old 3rd June 2008
Lives for gear

Quote:
Huh? Do you think VK has the manufacturers write copy?
Read how the description is written it's in the context of the designer not in the 3rd person.

Quote:
The positive reviews are by mixers. You're a ME! The first ME to post a review. If no MEs have reviewed you are not balancing anything. Your positive words were only there as a tool to plant your zingers:
Wow you could pick one line out of my review, perhaps it was a little harsh... sorry it offended you oh mighty Brian. Do I need to get some mix engineers to chime in here negatively before my review carries any weight? Let's not forget it's labelled 'Mastering Compressor' not 'Mastering Edition' the description describes it as a 'Mastering' compressor which says to me that it's aimed at this market, not necessarily 'Mix' Engineers only. Manley Vari-Mu's are found in mix & mastering studios so why not the SH MC that's labelled as a 'Mastering Compressor'? Ironically the API 2500 isn't slated as a 'Mastering' compressor, yet to me it fits both applications perfectly (ok it would be nice to have the threshold & make up gain detented but I can get around this another way & to me the sound is the most important aspect).

Quote:
I'm a big fan of negative reviews ... I negatively reviewed the 2500 when it came out, and I'm negatively reviewing your review.
Well that's great Brian, let's slag someone who has heard & reviewed the unit negatively even though you have never even heard it... that makes sense

Quote:
The SH is a mixers piece ... no glowing reviews from MEs so no need to balance the scales for us poor readers who need your review to stop our (your) excitement.
Firstly I'm entitled to review the piece however I see it & post negatively here; it's my right as a consumer thankyou very much. Secondly I'm not the first mastering or mixing engineer to hear it & not like it, nor will I be the last... get over it! Thirdly there is absolutely no reviews that I could find from any mastering engineers about this piece, so I could only base my initial interest in the unit on the 'glowing' response from the 'mix' engineers here who use it for 2 bus work. Yes I knew it would be coloured & that is what attracted me to the idea of it, no the colour was not as amazing as people make out & to me it's not worth the money what's wrong with saying that?

Quote:
If you were a mixer that hated it, then you'd be balancing. As it is you were let down by your own expectations.
There is plenty of mix engineers who have turned around & sold it after the initial excitement of the unit wore off. I've even had a couple of them PM me regarding my review & say they felt the same way but weren't prepared to make it public on the forum. People do have a tendency to shop with their eyes not their ears (this compressor looks fantastic), also being a custom built piece that takes months to deliver it's not the easiest thing in the world to demo or listen to. Especially in Australia, so audio samples can be somewhat useful & certainly more valuable than someone's review 'hype' alone. Lucky for me I was able to demo the real thing before my order was filled. So given all these things & the high price tag anyone who orders one should have very high expectations.

Quote:
Oh boy ... here we go. I defer to Thrill on API. Anything he's ever said on API eqs I agree with. I like an API eq on bass guitar in a mix with a Purple comp in parallel, maybe on a vocal or a snare, and that's about it when other options are around. An API console is another matter. The 2500 comp made my mastering chain worse... just one opinion there. The 2500 is not (as they pitch on their website, speaking of false pitches) like SSL in new mode, and it's too colored in old mode for my chain... plus it's very hard to reset. Again I'm glad you like it, just not right for me.
Well that's a fair bit different from the last review you did & there is some valid points to what you're saying, personally I can only discuss my experience with the compressor. However I couldn't see anywhere on API's site where it mentions the 'New' mode sounding like 'SSL'? To be honest I'm glad it doesn't sound like SSL or I probably would've passed on it (I'm not a fan of presence boosts on compressors for mastering) & the 2500 doesn't sound like that in any mode - thankfully.

Quote:
Putting words in my mouth is not going to win this one. You're a ME who wasted his time on something that was obvious.
I'm not trying to put words in your mouth, just saying review the thing yourself before sprouting off that you know how it all sounds based on your GAMA otherwise you've got no right or basis to criticize my review.

I didn't waste my time btw, I did my research, put down a 10% (refundable) deposit, made the effort when one was available nearby to go & try it. I listened to it, was not impressed & cancelled the order & got a refund. I can't see how this is all going to be obvious without demo'ing the unit first. You purchased the first Elysia (far more expensive than the SH MC) knowing that it was a new piece & untested amongst your mastering piers. You took a gamble but you demo'd the thing first & you like it, how is what I've done any different? I wanted an interesting 'colour' piece to compliment my transparent chain & I was disappointed, so I passed on it.

Quote:
The unit is just fine, for those who love it, for mixing. There is no hype among MEs that needs you to set it straight.
I've never said otherwise, I didn't like it for mastering or for pre-mastering as a post 2 bus compressor, that's my opinion & I'm entitled to it.

Quote:
Ah the giddy days ... shopping by name brand is so exciting.
'Shadow Hills' is hardly a 'name' brand any more than 'Elysia', it's boutique custom built product & is far from a mass produced widely known brand name. In terms of 'looks' the SH MC would've looked great racked up above the Sontec (if you call that getting excited than I'm guilty as charged). Unfortunately imo the unit looks better than it sounds. If anything I've learnt a lesson not to read into 'hype' reviews on GS & will only be purchasing based on demo'ing the actual units that work in my chain for my purpose.

Matt
Old 3rd June 2008
Gear Guru

Quote:
Wow you could pick one line out of my review, perhaps it was a little harsh...
That comment was absurd, and my response was mostly due to that one line. Plus the fact that you assumed it to be something it's not (emulations). Your point also that it "says Mastering compressor" is supposed to mean something? It's switched, the end. Maybe someone will use it for mastering, I don't know. Maybe the designer likes it for mastering? I'm not interested in it for mastering.

(early API info on the 2500 likened the 'new' mode to SSL just FYI)

Finally a request to anyone who thinks this comp sucks ... please speak up so the price can come down for those who like it.
Old 3rd June 2008
Gear Maniac

Quote:
My point is that your expectations were at fault, not the unit. And instead of seeing that you keep digging in. To read those things posted in a sales pitch and then use them here as a way to make a point is just digging a deeper hole. I've never needed to use it, because we use the 8 ch Gama so I know the sound of the transformers, and I spoke to Peter as he was making the first units, and I thus knew intuitively that it would sound as you described, not right for my chain and not a clone of anything. You have found your answers, so that's great. But your expectations and overreaction to the disappointment do not make a balanced review IMO.
I dont think your review of his review was very balanced.
Old 3rd June 2008
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoculture View Post
I dont think your review of his review was very balanced.
Ha! fair enough ... can I blame the Guinness?
Old 3rd June 2008
Lives for gear

Quote:
Ha! fair enough ... can I blame the Guinness?
You can if you were drunk
Old 3rd June 2008
Gear Guru

Quote:
You can if you were drunk
nope.

must .... stop .. typing ...

Look, when anyone posts "... the sound isn't worth talking about ..." they should expect a stiff response. Arguing the lack of 'samples' proves your opinion was the cherry on top.
Old 3rd June 2008
Lives for gear

Quote:
That comment was absurd, and my response was mostly due to that one line.
But you think 'audio samples' are for kids so why would you bite at that? Also owner/user reviews of gear on GS is just subjective opinion & ultimately means nothing unless you listen & demo the unit for yourself, so if you're going to talk about it tell us what you actually like about it & why rather than just say things like 'oh this thing is going to be permanently strapped across my mix bus.' or 'it's great on everything'.

Quote:
Your point also that it "says Mastering compressor" is supposed to mean something? It's switched, the end. Maybe someone will use it for mastering, I don't know. I'm not interested in it.
Yes, that you see it solely as a 'mix compressor' when I believe it was designed with 'Mastering' in mind. I realize it's got switches & that some manufacturers call this a 'Mastering Edition' or 'Mastering Version' but if the SH MC was designed primarily for mix engineers why have the added expense of 'switches' when they probably don't even need it? As this is the only version available & it's mostly ME's who use recallable switches just says to me that it was designed with ME's in mind & therefore a valid reason to try it for this purpose... THE END.

If anything I hope my review will cause other ME's who have considered this piece to look at this review in a positive light & will take the necessary steps to try it before purchasing it for mastering. Ok I think I've defended my review & spelled out my points enough... time to get some real work done.

Matt
Old 3rd June 2008
Lives for gear

Well we weren't to know that "Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor" was an oxymoron.
Old 3rd June 2008
Gear Guru

Wow, you guys are really caught up on names and ad copy.

Quote:
Yes, that you see it solely as a 'mix compressor' when I believe it was designed with 'Mastering' in mind. I realize it's got switches & that some manufacturers call this a 'Mastering Edition' or 'Mastering Version' but if the SH MC was designed primarily for mix engineers why have the added expense of 'switches' when they probably don't even need it? As this is the only version available & it's mostly ME's who use recallable switches just says to me that it was designed with ME's in mind & therefore a valid reason to try it for this purpose... THE END.
My sense is that it was designed for the designer's sense of function, quality and sonic aesthetic ... and priced for the responding market. If you or I don't like it that's fine. If you think it needs a new name design your own gear and call it whatever you friggin like! But the fact that 1, 5, or 100 people don't like it for mastering doesn't change the fact that switched units are often 'mastering' versions.

TFPRO P9 DUAL CHANNEL MASTERING EQUALISER
Tube-Tech SMC 2BM Mastering Multi-Band Compressor
Great River MAQ-NV Stereo Mastering EQ

Please stop the spin. I never said that I see it "solely" as a mix comp. I said that I have no interest in it for mastering. I said that you were the first ME to review it here, so no balance has been achieved. I said that your comments moved from valid opinion to absurdity, that also felt like venom.

It never appealed to me for mastering and your assertion that the lack of samples (past) or their unlikelihood (future) proves anything, especially that it holds some sonic failures, remains the reason I posted at all.
Old 3rd June 2008
Gear Maniac

It is quite funny that this is the first ME to review it... The SHMC just seems so RIGHT for tracking and mixing... I love mine, rocks the mix buss.... and for the 5% of the time when I need something cleaner, I have an ES-8.

Its about time for the GS backlash... it won't be long until Elysia is on the receiving end too....
Old 3rd June 2008
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonboyrock View Post
The SHMC just seems so RIGHT for tracking and mixing... I love mine, rocks the mix buss.... and for the 5% of the time when I need something cleaner, I have an ES-8.
+1.except I'll use the Phoenix for the ES 8 type dealthumbsup

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonboyrock View Post
Its about time for the GS backlash... it won't be long until Elysia is on the receiving end too....
Yupheh no matter to me
I dumped the Smart C2 and API 2500 went to drums after I got the SH..
I still mix into the thing every day and couldn't be happier.
Ha Ha.. the M-pressor is sick..
That and the AL.SO Dynax2.. Seriously bad ass boxesthumbsup
Old 3rd June 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundBadge View Post

Yupheh no matter to me
you are my new gearslut-buy-alot-of-gear-hero hehhehheh
Old 3rd June 2008
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Necola View Post
you are my new gearslut-buy-alot-of-gear-hero hehhehheh
You should see the new console holmesheh

Old 3rd June 2008
Lives for gear

hello

can you post some samples of that voodo

original files plus processed ?

thanks patrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELI-173 View Post
I've had mine for about 6 months now and have really enjoyed using it. I'm using it for tracking and mixing and really enjoy the options in sound it provides.
I have to say that I really love the sound on 2-buss.

I think it has some sort of voodoo energy in it as well. It's always looking at me and glowing.

Anyhow, to each their own! Some people wear jeans all the time, some only wear pink thongs.

-Eli
Old 3rd June 2008
Lives for gear

Quote:
You should see the new console holmesheh

Where do you live? Next time you go on vacation, let me know.
Old 3rd June 2008
Lives for gear

Hey Patrick,

Working on some new stuff now, but not ready to put into the public yet! I will do that once I'm done with the new stuff. I work in video professionally and make music just for pleasure, so I don't have like, material from work every week etc.

but I will certainly post some clips when the tunes are done!

-Eli

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildpark View Post
hello

can you post some samples of that voodo

original files plus processed ?

thanks patrick
Old 5th June 2008
Lives for gear

goddammit

anyone in the uk got one ..shmc.. they would be kind enuff to let me hear?
Old 12th June 2008
AB3
Lives for gear

So if you had to pick between the a pair of Retro 176s and the Shadow Hills, which would you pick and why???

Quote:

Yupheh no matter to me
Old 19th August 2008
I don't know what the naysayers are griping about - my SH sounds fantastic.
It's a little bit "hands off", with only a few attack and release options, but the optical stage gives great presence to the mix (the aforementioned Voodoo) with the discrete stage providing the high quality thickness and punch. Great low-end glue. And as an added bonus - one of the best marketing tools I have....super sexy design.
If you can afford to have two compressors for everyday of the week, by all means don't fill up the waiting list for those people who want one.

IMOBTWJK
Old 20th August 2008
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by AB3 View Post
So if you had to pick between the a pair of Retro 176s and the Shadow Hills, which would you pick and why???
I have owned both.

I sold the SH, am using a pair of 176's on the mix buss................and have a 2nd pair on order for individual tracks.

I feel that I have more control over the 176's, and can do a better job of keeping a tight bottom and maintaining the drive of the mix.

Also, I find the options (transformer bypass, attack pull switch, etc.) more usable.

Not criticizing the SH...........the 176's just work better for me.
Personal preference.
Old 27th August 2008
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
I don't know what the naysayers are griping about - my SH sounds fantastic.
It's a little bit "hands off", with only a few attack and release options, but the optical stage gives great presence to the mix (the aforementioned Voodoo) with the discrete stage providing the high quality thickness and punch. Great low-end glue. And as an added bonus - one of the best marketing tools I have....super sexy design.
If you can afford to have two compressors for everyday of the week, by all means don't fill up the waiting list for those people who want one.

IMOBTWJK
how do you think the SH optograph would compare with an api 2500 after it ? or a rms755 ??
Old 6th November 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by don4777 View Post
Since we don't get manuals with the Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor maybe we should start a thread with all of the little tidbits of information that we all pickup.

For anyone who has to replace an indicator light on the Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor...

The little green lens screws off and then the little bulb is exposed. After wrestling with the bulb for a while - and not knowing if it pulled out, unscrewed, pushed in and turned - I ended up shattering the light bulb. As I was cleaning up the little pieces of glass (thanking God that none ended up in my eyes) I decided maybe I would post and maybe save others from the same fate. I used tweezers, needle-nose pliers with double sided tape, and anything else I could think of. Nothing seemed to get a grip on the bulb before it shattered. It was actually easier after it shattered. It unscrews! I used a Q-tip to shove in the hole and the sharp edges of the remaining glass provided a nice grip to unscrew the bulb.

I found a marking on the bulb that said "342". I found them on line at:
Light Bulb Depot.

Happy Compressing!!

Don
Hi Don,

I know it's years after your post, but I am just now in a position where your note offered some answers for me.
I have a unit with a few bulbs that need replacing. I ordered the bulbs you suggested, but while waiting for the shipment I tried to unscrew the little bulbs that are burned out... alas, to no avail! These little buggers just will not move! I am afraid I will end up crushing them like yourself... however: before I start really pushing on them: I just wanted to verify that we are talking about the same thing here. Are these the bulbs you say thet "unscrew" from the little metal holders?:

If so, I will continue to try to unscrew them...
And if anyone has any suggestions as to how to do this successfully: I would appreciate any feedback very much.

Thank you,
Sincerely,
p.
Old 6th November 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by piotr View Post
If so, I will continue to try to unscrew them...
And if anyone has any suggestions as to how to do this successfully: I would appreciate any feedback very much.

Thank you,
Sincerely,
p.
Plastic drinking straw. Sometimes it can be difficult to find one with the right diameter.

ian

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search