The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
genelec 1022a
Old 24th January 2009
Here for the gear

genelec 1022a

I have a pair of genelecs 1022a with stands in pretty good condition one speaker needs to be reloaded ribbon mid and woffer i paid $3000 for them about 4 or 5 years ago I was wondering what would they go for today? as they are or repaired? Can anyone help?
Old 25th August 2009
Here for the gear

Genelec

I also have a pair, but they do not need any repairing, and I am curious as to what these have been going for as of late. I've searched high and low and NOBODY is selling these things. No eBay, no Craigslist. I guess that's what happens with twenty-year old monitors. Truth is, they still sound amazing. I had tried for three grand, but now I'm thinking this is a little over priced perhaps....
Old 25th February 2012
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnwayland View Post
I also have a pair, but they do not need any repairing, and I am curious as to what these have been going for as of late. I've searched high and low and NOBODY is selling these things. No eBay, no Craigslist. I guess that's what happens with twenty-year old monitors. Truth is, they still sound amazing. I had tried for three grand, but now I'm thinking this is a little over priced perhaps....
wow.. 20 year old??? gosh, i just found some for sale for about 1300$... knowing that they are 20 years old makes that look extremely expensive...

would you say that they are better than adam p33´s or A77x´s?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search