The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Need help finding Aardvark Q10 drivers
Old 14th June 2005
Gear Maniac

Need help finding Aardvark Q10 drivers

I made the switch to Apogee AD-16X and benchmark DAC-1 Converters and API pre's. I moving my old Aardvark setup into a small demo studio but cant find my Q10 Windows XP driver CD. I cant find them on the net anywhere. Do any of you guys know a web page that might have it ? Or please email me the file. Please I need you help to get the demo studio up and running. Thanks alot!!
Old 14th June 2005
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by exfakto
I made the switch to Apogee AD-16X and benchmark DAC-1 Converters and API pre's. I moving my old Aardvark setup into a small demo studio but cant find my Q10 Windows XP driver CD. I cant find them on the net anywhere. Do any of you guys know a web page that might have it ? Or please email me the file. Please I need you help to get the demo studio up and running. Thanks alot!!
Can't help you other than saying keep looking on google. I helped someone find the LX6 drivers by just doing a google search. This was 2 months ago and it took 5 minutes.
Old 14th June 2005
Here for the gear

Check out the Aardvark Support Group:

http://asg.hopto.org/
Old 14th June 2005
Gear Maniac

Oh god!! thanks alot !!!
Old 19th September 2008
Here for the gear

aardvark q10 driver needed for xp

Hi... I still need the xp drivers for the aardvark Q10 sound card. The problem is all the links posted are expired and the sound card is still a great tool. Does anyone have a copy they could post? I have tried all the old links to no avail.

Thanks for helping!!!
Old 19th September 2008
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostly asking View Post
Hi... I still need the xp drivers for the aardvark Q10 sound card. The problem is all the links posted are expired and the sound card is still a great tool. Does anyone have a copy they could post? I have tried all the old links to no avail.

Thanks for helping!!!
The Aardvark support group is still there. I just clicked on the link and it is active.

Driver Downloads | Aardvark Support Group
Old 19th September 2008
Lives for gear

Man good luck with it to you. Once I'd bought a pair of that thing back in the day, they never bloody worked together on XP no matter what I did, although it was promised so. Every new driver update was worse than the one before. It was okayish on its own, but as a pair the results were all blue screen of death. It sounded acceptable to me for its price at the time, only if the bloody thing worked.

Finally I'd returned them to where I got them from to get something else and within a fortnight, the company had gone down the tube.

A big "phew!" that was. So close.

M.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search