The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Great New Guitar Distortion
Old 28th October 2008
Gear Head

Great New Guitar Distortion

Hey Ya'll

Longtime lurker just starting to post here. just started using this little distortion box and it just sounds fantastic. I've been using lots of different overdrive distortions over the years, TS-9, Fulltone Fulldrive, Klon, Boss OD, the list goes on.

But i just started using the Pigtronix Polysaturator and its a very strong pedal. I had an EP-1 envelope phaser i picked up on Ebay a while ago and i needed to get it fixed so i called up Dave who is in charge of customer service and repairs and he recommended that i try out the Polysaturator for the kind of music i play and it really works like a charm. Lots of gain, cleans up to push the amp a bit more, full 3 band parametric EQ, small footprint.

Pigtronix Products - PolySaturator
Old 28th October 2008
Lives for gear
how does this sound before a DI? Im looking for something to enhance my amp simulators.
Old 28th October 2008
Lives for gear

this post seems a tad fishy, may just be my imagination though
Old 28th October 2008
Yeh, I was thinking the same. 2 posts and the second one a big endorsement. Could be legit, but should be suspected until proven otherwise.
Old 28th October 2008
Lives for gear
even if it is a plug I have no problem with that....if its awesome.
Old 28th October 2008
Gear Head

Yeah i was worried this would come off like that.

And to be clear, i am a big fan of the pigtronix stuff, but in all seriousness its a good pedal. I just joined on here, but im on gearpage, harmony-central etc.., its hard to have "cred" everywhere you know?
Old 28th October 2008

Welcome - I had to ween myself off The Gear Page - too dangerous - should be called "fuzzbox-slutz"!
Old 28th October 2008
Gear Head

thanks blast....

my thoughts exactly

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search