Lives for gear

Yo, Goat! Edward... you out there man?
Old 4 days ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

Goat! Goat! GOAT!
GOOOOOOOAAAAAAT!
Old 1 day ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

hey goat! everyone!! long time no post..

being, studying, and working a lot besides the pandemic... it´s not easy but it has been rewarding..

https://qrco.de/YTUXLINKS
Quote:
Originally Posted by taturana View Post
hey goat! everyone!! long time no post..

being, studying, and working a lot besides the pandemic... it´s not easy but it has been rewarding..

Hey taturana! Hope things are okay in Brazil for you. I know it's just as crazy down there right now as it is up here.
What are you studying? I meant to learn another language during our pandemic time (or at least attempt it). My good Brazilian friend here in LA is learning Italian, so I've been thinking I should get on board and see Italy some day when the restrictions lift! But I've been working and plugging away at creative projects as well.
Was supposed to play out this year with a friend, so we finally got around to a quarantine friendly music video (greenscreen) and he released it yesterday.

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!!! And if you're not US-centric, a great normal weekend!
OMG my brain didn't even go full circle on that yet... After Robinson mixed my record I referred my friend Dan Kincaid to have his record mixed by RBZ. We both worked with RBZ professionally, now we're back to working together again.
Lives for gear

it has been active, i´ve been able to keep production and have quite a few good musicians working because of this project i am producing,,, we are making one album an year... strangely, i had no gigs booked for this period so i just kept going full throttle in the studio

it´s in portuguese which is our local language but it´s is basically me, here in rio and a friend in são paulo who write and produce the songs with some fine studio musicians here...

because we were forced to stay home each in their own studio we have a new record coming up which i am finishing all the post profution and overdubs;mix/master et cetera...

i was studying hans zimmer, mick guzauski, prokofieff, physics, so many things it´s even hard to keep up.
but it´s some cool classic rock with a brazilian twist and few orchestral arrangements i am so in fond of,,, and happen to write,, hehe.. it´s best to listen on soundcloud, no commercials and decent sound;;;
Old 5 hours ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

Taturana... sounds like a great project!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the US GiveSlutz.
📝 Reply