The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
speaker Studs
Old 3rd May 2005
Gear Maniac

speaker Studs


I'm looking for speakers "studs". Don't even know how to call them, those little triangular thingies that prevent to much loss of bass (towards the floor).
Hope you can help...
Old 3rd May 2005
Gear Guru

more than you ever wanted to know - right Here

Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Similar Threads
Thread Starter / Forum
vaesion / So Much Gear, So Little Time
Bassgrl557 / Live Sound
no ssl yet / So Much Gear, So Little Time
Ruphus / So Much Gear, So Little Time
mihau / So Much Gear, So Little Time

Forum Jump
Forum Jump