The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
How about AES Amsterdam
Old 8th March 2003
Lives for gear

How about AES Amsterdam

OK, my Frankfurt call for a get together didn't recieve too much response .... you guys didn't miss a thing .... but I still had a couple of yucky Frankfurter wurstels with senf and a couple of nice beers ... and a couple of interesting conversations ... like the people from Eventide and Chris R. from Dangerous 2 Bus situated right next to the digi stand.

But how about aes Amsterdam ... surely some of you are going there ...

http://www.aes.org/events/114/
Old 8th March 2003
Moderator emeritus

Re: How about AES Amsterdam

Quote:
Originally posted by C.Lambrechts

But how about aes Amsterdam ... surely some of you are going there ...
We were planning on it, but my wife became very concerned that whatever lunacy the president is planning may be happening then. She doesn't want to bear the brunt of the world's displeasure with official US policy. Even though it wasn't our idea...

And money's a little tight this year as well.
Old 8th March 2003
Gear Addict

I'm interested. Never been to one of these things before and there seem to be some cheap flights right now. I think I'll look into it a little more...
Old 8th March 2003
Moderator emeritus

Quote:
Originally posted by CrazyBeast
I'm interested. Never been to one of these things before and there seem to be some cheap flights right now. I think I'll look into it a little more...
Oh, AES Amsterdam is well worth the effort - besides the nice people you'll meet at the show, walking around town is a wonderful way to pass the time. And the museums are even better.
Old 8th March 2003
jon
Capitol Studios Paris

Our crew is planning on driving up, probably two cars' worth. A little bit of audio and a lot of gettin' down & partying seems to be on the agenda.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search