The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Ken Scott
Old 20th August 2008
Ken Scott

Any books or video on Ken Scott recording techniques? Especially the stuff he did in the late 70's.
Old 20th August 2008
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu-tra View Post
Any books or video on Ken Scott recording techniques? Especially the stuff he did in the late 70's.

I've got links to some great interviews. More great info there than you can imagine. I'll post them tonight when I get home. Ken is my favorite producer. thumbsup

b.t.w. Ken has posted here before, but it has been a while. I would love to see him do a gearslutz guest gig. heh
Old 20th August 2008
That would be rad. He is mine as well. That Devo album he produced was such a unique sounding album... I would love to know how he achieved his sound. Looking forward to getting the links. I wish he was a guest moderator here.

Thanks!
Old 20th August 2008
Gear Addict

Try these links to interviews on Ken's website...

KoMoS Productions The Official Ken Scott Web Site - Interviews

My old sax player and him were always joined at the hip. Too bad I didn't care about engineering and production that much when I was around him. Not sure if he still lives in the valley out here in LA either.
Old 26th August 2008
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu-tra View Post
That would be rad. He is mine as well. That Devo album he produced was such a unique sounding album... I would love to know how he achieved his sound. Looking forward to getting the links. I wish he was a guest moderator here.

Thanks!
Which album would that be?
Old 1st September 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beech View Post
Which album would that be?

Devo- Duty Now For The Future.stike

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search