The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Brian Malouf
Old 24th December 2004
Brian Malouf

Does anyone know what he's been working on lately?

I've been listening to a lot of his older mixes and i was always amazed back in the day how he got the best drum sounds.

I know the last few years he's been doing mostly rock and he had a A&R gig for a while.

Was just wondering if he is still doing his thing.
Old 24th December 2004
Gear Nut

Brian is now a consultant for Columbia. He is also up for several gigs as a producer and mixer with various bands on various labels. Still very active.
Old 24th December 2004
Lives for gear

Not only is he a great engineer with amazing sounds, he is a really nice guy. I ran into him a number of times through friends when I was in LA and he was always cool and willing to talk. Wish I could say the same about the Queen-Moss brothers.

Michael Greene
Old 5th March 2012
Here for the gear

Just mixed a song with him with my band. Really awesome guy, and he worked with us for a quarter of what he usually charges. Still fairly expensive but totally worth it. I think he said he just finished up some Dave Mathews stuff.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search