The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Aussies - SBS Tonight 8:30 (Thurs 9th)
Old 9th January 2003
Lives for gear

Aussies - SBS Tonight 8:30 (Thurs 9th)

A shout out to all the aussies.....

Classic Albums starts again tonight on SBS at 8:30, starting with Elton John "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road", one of my all time favourite albums, with Gus Dungeon...RIP Gus :(

Can't wait!!!!

Old 9th January 2003
Gear Head

Nowak,

Thanks mate ... will be watching

Regards,
Wayne Gardner
Producer/ Engineer
Forestville Sydney Australia
Email: [email protected]
Internet: http://www.gtamusic.com
Old 9th January 2003
Gear Maniac

thanks nowak!

just caught it, and it was very cool. I consider Yellow Brick Road to stand as Elton's greatest hits collection in one album. I liked it when Gus soloed the backing vox on Candle. I actually caught one of these specials yesterday on MusicMax featuring Phil Collins' Face Value album. It really gave me a new (well, some) appreciation on Phil's talents as singer, writer and producer. SBS is running the Classic Albums series in it's entirity for the next however many weeks, so us aussies should keep watching. I know most have heard enough about Lanois and Eno, but the show on U2's the Joshua Tree shouldn't be missed by any would be producer, IMHO.

All we need now is a Gearslutz cable TV station.... like a Playboy channel for fader jockeys!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search