The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
vintage pro audio repair in NYC Reverb/Delay Processors (HW)
Old 11th May 2008
Gear Maniac

vintage pro audio repair in NYC

hey
Old 11th May 2008
Lives for gear

Check out Chipman Verspyck at Tech It Out.

He's up in Rhinebeck, NY. He has his shop at the Clubhouse (great studio). Amazing tech, great rates, and good turnaround time.

His number up there is 845-876-2653
Old 11th May 2008
Lives for gear

Dan Zellman is one of the very best out there. You can PM me at steve at totalsonic dot net for his contact info.

Best regards,
Steve Berson
Old 16th November 2009
Gear Addict

Don't send your gear to Tom Maguire! He's a thief and a scam artist!!!

I sent my Lexicon 480-L to Mr. Tom Maguire of TMI Engineering for a repair. He has had it now for over 1 year. In that year I have asked repeatedly for him to forget about repairing the unit (it was partially working) and to send it back to me. He has not done that.

He is also one of the most unprofessional people that I've ever come across in my 25+ years of doing business. He almost never answer emails, he almost never answers his phone, he never returns phone calls, and when he does respond, he lies about everything.

I am currently reporting this clown to the New York Attorney General and the Better Business Bureau of New York.

Tom Maguire kept my 480-L and that makes Tom Maguire a thief and a scam artist. DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY!!!!

Don't believe me??? Search these forums for Tom Maguire and you'll find plenty of people who have had similar problems with this guy.
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search