The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
so are these my 8 channel adda adat options? Effects Pedals, Units & Accessories
Old 4th January 2008
Gear Addict

so are these my 8 channel adda adat options?

trying to set up a protools rig next to / eventually replace my current Cubase 4 rig (motu 424 conversion)

basically i 002 rack which will be bla modded i plan to use the spidif either for outboard verb or (eventually) for a golden channel conversion ie UA2192 and i want 8 channels of conversion which is an improovment on the motu 24io (yeah blah blah but theyve served well and they dont sound totally awful just a bit smeary but then again im not used to beautiful conversion!!)

so... i've searched away, read plenty of compare and contrast post on gs but are my options literally just

Lynx Aurora 8 w/adat l slot
Apogee Rosetta
or RME ADI8

if so... i know everyone is going to say the aurora and Rosetta are sweet as, but is the RME still a leap over the motu?

thanks for any feedback

Neil x

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search