The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
SPL MIXDREAMuSERS AND WITNESSES!
Old 7th December 2007
Gear Addict

SPL MIXDREAMuSERS AND WITNESSES!

So how it sounds this box?
How is the monitor section sounds? its accurate?

I heard great things about it..and few told me they prefered over the Newve 8816 and even the SSL X Rack.

Any comments?
Its is worth it? there is other way to achieve that sound?

I am very interested and will demo a unit maybe very soon..so I want to have some feedback and ideas to be focused on it in the test.
Old 7th December 2007
Gear Addict

anyone?
Old 8th December 2007
??? do a search : summing boxes , summing etc ....I think are some comments about it ..but maybe not something very deep or specific.
Old 8th December 2007
Lives for gear

I got one and I love it. Regardless of the sonic improvements of just using the box (which I know is debated quite alot), it changed the way I mix and made things better. I like having the inserts especially, but I don't use the limiter/widener or any of that stuff.

It's nice to be able to strap my 2500 on the stereo outs, have my TD4 across kick/snare mono and stereo toms, put my distressors on a parallel print of the whole kit....etc. etc. etc.

I'd been mix ITB completely for years, so it's given me a whole new way to work. I highly recommend it.
Old 8th December 2007
Lives for gear

its not the best summing box on the market, but its better then the SSL and Neve. check this out - Summing Mixer Shootout

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search