The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
A-RACK 8+1 Modular Recording System
Old 9th November 2002

A-RACK 8+1 Modular Recording System

It was originally called the MA8, but some changes in the design means we can now fit 9 modules (hence the 8+1). The rack shown here carries 9 MA-1.5 Class A Mic Preamps. I intend to make Class A Compressor modules available for this rack as well.

Cheers
Tim
Buzz Audio
Old 10th November 2002
Gear Addict

Looks cool - congrats !

How much will it be?
Old 10th November 2002
Lives for gear

rack modular from da Buzz

Yes! Glad to see that others agree that modular is the only way to go! I'm pretty much a committed API guy, but that's mostly due to the lack of competition. (Neve would be great, but at 3 or 4 times the cost of comparable API gear, I just don't hear 3x the performance...)

Good luck and I hope that you have enough success that us guys stuck here in the oooo-essss-eh will get a chance to hear and check out this cool looking rack!

steve
[email protected]
Old 12th November 2002

The final pricing is still to be confirmed, we do have a close idea however. We don't want to do a SLAM! do we !! If anybody is interested in getting an quote on the cost, please send us an email and we can stay in touch with you.

[email protected]

I can tell you however that it will cost CONSIDERABLY less than the Neve 88R.

Thanks for your interest and thanks for this forum. I don't post here much but find many threads very interesting.

Cheers
Tim.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search