The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
EMERGENCY - Board Tech in NYC Needed ASAP
Old 21st April 2004
Gear Head

EMERGENCY - Board Tech in NYC Needed ASAP

OK, so I recently got an AMR series board by Peavey (believe it or not it is a real board despite the peavey name) and it has some noise issues, partly from a bad group module and partly some grounding problems. I had one guy come down and not figure anything out. Then I had a guy who is an expert on these boards do a preliminary check, tell me he can fix it in a few hours and then not show up for 4 appointments in a row!
I've got a session booked starting Friday and need this thing up and running... NOW!
Anyone who thinks they can help, let me know. Obviously experience with these boards would help, but if your that good of a tech, I guess it doesn't matter. It's fully modular and based on 5532's and TLO's like most 80's/90's boards.

Thanks.

Mitch
917-691-6257
Call me any time if you are a genius with the answers to all my problems.
Old 22nd April 2004
member no 666

Try sending John Klett a note [email protected] he's one of the best in the NY Metro area... if it can be fixed, John will be able to fix it.

I don't know how his schedule is set up at the moment... but you might want to keep his information on file for future reference.

Best of luck with it.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search