The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
First post, just want to say hi! Audio Interfaces
Old 13th September 2007

First post, just want to say hi!

Hi everybody,

I have been visiting this forum already for a long time, collecting lots of information. I want to start out by saying a big "Thank You!" to everybody for making this forum such a nice and helpful place to hang out.

I am living in South West Germany, married, one kid (a beautiful daughter, born on New Year's Eve last year), 36 years old, and originally a guitar player. With time going by I also started singing, and some years ago I had the opportunity to do some home recording on a PC with a Delta Audiophile 2496, Cubase, a TL Audio pre and a cheap Chinese mic. Best part was my two UAD-1s. However, due to some moving around I sold everything and stopped recording for a while.

I wanted to get started again now, and I think it is just a great time to do that. And here again a big "Thanks!" to everybody - from all your posts and especially from the "New Product Alert" forum I learned LOTS about available gear. Now I can start emptying my wallet!!!

I am looking forward to learning much more here, and have a good time every time I open this website. Once I start composing and recording, I might bombard you with questions on how to get the best sound out of my gear. You better take cover!

Ok, that was already a very long post... I will work on that in the future!
Old 13th September 2007
CKK
Lives for gear

Welcome Heiko

Let me be the first to welcome you on this board.

Have fun here m8.

hehhehheh
Old 13th September 2007
Lives for gear

second.. greets, have fun and beware of trolls, they are everywhere.
Old 13th September 2007
Gear Guru

How does if feel to be called a Slutz ? welcome.
Old 13th September 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAboutTone View Post
How does if feel to be called a Slutz ? welcome.
HERE it feels very complimenting. heh

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!
Top Mentioned Products
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search