The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Fort Apache for sale!
Old 12th September 2007
Gear Addict

Fort Apache for sale!

The Edmunds St. Cambridge (last and biggest location) of Fort Apache is for sale. My friend Jeremy Cyrier, a real estate agent told me about it. It sounds like the studio is pretty much intact, although it's not currently being used as a studio. Listed at $1.2M. I wish I had the money for it. A lot of famous alternative records were done there, and I mixed a record there back in 2001. Great rooms. the live room is enourmous! Email [email protected] if you want more info.
-Kurt
Old 12th September 2007
Lives for gear

A friend of mine told me he just recorded at fort apache a couple months ago. Did it just close?

I wish I had that type of money..
Old 12th September 2007
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by planet red View Post
A friend of mine told me he just recorded at fort apache a couple months ago. Did it just close?

I wish I had that type of money..
oh, you know what, i think gary, the owner of ft apache, is using the name again for a place he has in vermont.
so to correct myself, i believe this was the last ft. apache in the boston area and i think it closed in 2002 if memory serves. although the second to last ft. apache location on camp st. in cambridge was later ressurected by paul kolderie under a different name.
Old 12th September 2007
Lives for gear

I imagine it is completly empty right?

I think most of the remaining gear did go up to the Windham hotel up there in VT/

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search