The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Any GS in Berlin, Germany
Old 12th September 2007
Gear Addict

Any GS in Berlin, Germany

I wil be in Berlin next week. Going on vacation with my girl so its not really gear or business related...But while I'm there,,...heh

Does anyone know if its any different in Germany in regards to getting Telefunken vintage gear? Yes, the Euro is strong now, yes people have heard of Ebay, but cash in hand speaks loudly.

If anyone has any suggestions about vintage German audio gear in Berlin, I would greatly appreciate it.

If you run into my girl, we never had this conversation.
Old 12th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by hle144 View Post
I wil be in Berlin next week. Going on vacation with my girl so its not really gear or business related...But while I'm there,,...heh

Does anyone know if its any different in Germany in regards to getting Telefunken vintage gear? Yes, the Euro is strong now, yes people have heard of Ebay, but cash in hand speaks loudly.

If anyone has any suggestions about vintage German audio gear in Berlin, I would greatly appreciate it.

If you run into my girl, we never had this conversation.
Hello from Berlin....

There are no Stores or a places in Berlin where you can buy old Telefunken or Neumann Stuff.
The way to get Stuff is buying on Ebay, like in America (Hey, didn´t you americans bought all Telefunkens ! ;-) ). There a few Stores here in Germany where you buy old Stuff. I know three of them:

1-Schmitronic Schmitronic, Studio Equipment
2-Akzent Audio akzent audio-Vertrieb, Verkauf und Vermietung von professioneller Audiotechnik-Distribution, Sales and Rentals of professional Recording Gear
3- Charlys Musicladen CML Musik Studio GmbH & Co Vertriebs KG

hope it helps you.

Greetings, Mathias
Old 12th September 2007
hola,

you might want to check this guy out. he racks the telefunkens, very well!
he might have a few in stock...who knows.

cheers, w
Old 12th September 2007
Hi,

you might wanna check out the flea market on "Strasse des 17. Juni" -street, on every Sunday - there is this guy selling old microphones and stuff. He didn't have any Neumann's when I visites his table, but it's worth to check it out.

I have been told that it's not so easy to find used audio gear in Berlin.

My 2c

.kai
Old 12th September 2007
Not sure about telefunkens, but this store might also be worth checking out:

An & Verkauf Musikinstrumente | Musikinstrumente & Design | Berlin on Schönhauser Allee 28 in Prenzlauer Berg (east Berlin)
Old 12th September 2007
Gear Addict

Wow,

Thank you my German audio brothas! German gear rules!!! Cars, gear, tech,....They Rule!!!
Old 21st September 2007
Gear Maniac

I have an added question for fellow Berliner bierslutz...

Does anyone know where I can HIRE equipment here?

Gruß

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search