The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Question for the Swedes about Bo Kaspers Orkester
Old 8th September 2007
Gear Head

Question for the Swedes about Bo Kaspers Orkester

Hi

Have seen a couple of swedes here on the forum and was wondering if any of you know anything about the album "Hund" from Bo Kaspers Orkester...
More specificallly the song "En dag att bli kär på". Besides being a really great little song I'm wondering about a couple of things:
The first thing is the vocal sound. It sound different than the rest of the album. At first I thought that it might be that it was compressed a bit harder (and maybe with a bit harder-sounding comp) but now I'm thinking that it might simply be a different vocal mic. What I'm referring to is a really nice (maybe slightly distorted?) graininess in the upper midrange... Anybody know anything about the recordings? Or have any thoughts?
The second thing is that the song arrangement and playing-wise has a much more live feel than the rest of the album... Maybe recorded live someplace (though the booklet says nothing special about that song)?

Thanks if can share anything!

Best regards Thomas

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search