The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Places in the Bronx?
Old 2nd September 2007
Lives for gear

Places in the Bronx?

A friend of mine is moving to the Bronx and wanted my helping find a place near the zoo. She will be working at the zoo and they suggested she look at City Island. Does anyone have any information which places are safe enough for me to suggest. I'm in Manhattan and don't know the Bronx area well.
Old 3rd September 2007
Gear Addict

Hello .... I lived there in 1998-1999 , Little Italy is Walking Distance to the Zoo and Pretty safe. Pelham Parkway is on the other side probably safer but less happening . PM me if you have any other questions ...

Kieran
Old 3rd September 2007
North Morris park area is still very safe and nice. Throggs Neck, Riverdale
Old 21st February 2008
Gear Addict

I just moved to Morris Park less than 2 weeks ago.

This is a very safe neighborhood. It is comprised primarily of single family homes, with a working class Italian demographic.

I would feel safe with my sister or mother living here. I have walked the neighborhood many nights just looking around at the people and happenings. Its very quiet, parking is abundant, apartments are very reasonable (when available) and Luciano's has great pizza.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search