The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Anyone using SPL TrackONE LINKED for stereo? Single-Channel Preamps
Old 1st September 2007
Lives for gear

Anyone using SPL TrackONE LINKED for stereo?

We have one of these here, and we love it.
thinking about getting a second so I can use it's (awesome) comp and limter in stereo (mostly for loops, occasional OH's...this thing pumps and crunches in a nice, modern way). pluss its inst. input is killer and I'd like to track synths and keys through it stereo, but thats besides the point....

How well does this unit link up, anyone have any experience with a linking a pair of SPL TRACK ONEs?

Thanks Folks.
Old 9th October 2007
Here for the gear

Hi, I've got one of these and am waiting on another one. I use a dav bg1 for m+s acc. guitar recording and vox and want to use the track one only for comp/limit and eq. That means the mics go into the bg1 and the outs go into the line in of the track one. First tests in mono sounded great. Somehow, the dav in combination with the track one sounds rounder and fuller and also more finished. This is especially true for vox recording. Vox thru the track one alone sounds dull and thru the bg1 a bit middy. Can't wait for the second track one to track in stereo. I'll let you know.
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search