The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Manley DI?
Old 31st August 2007
Gear Maniac

Manley DI?

I'm looking at the stereo version, at about the same price as the highly touted REDDI. It will be used for the usual standards - bass, synths, and guitars.

Anyone experience both? I could get away with mono for a while and buy 1 REDDI, but eventually I would want two channels and I do appreciate teh 19" form factor.

Thanks,
Alex
Old 31st August 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanervoza View Post
I'm looking at the stereo version, at about the same price as the highly touted REDDI. It will be used for the usual standards - bass, synths, and guitars.

Anyone experience both? I could get away with mono for a while and buy 1 REDDI, but eventually I would want two channels and I do appreciate teh 19" form factor.

Thanks,
Alex

very good, very stout and tight with the variable feedback positions and very very unknown...
Old 1st September 2007
Lives for gear

I love Manley gear, but the DI is the one piece of gear that I am not in love with. There are quite a few others that I would reach for before a Manley DI. The vari-mu on the other hand.........

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search