The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Thermionic Culture Vulture Sound Enhancers & Exciters (HW)
Old 30th August 2007
Here for the gear

Thermionic Culture Vulture

Hey all,

I bought a Thermionic Culture Vulture a few months ago, had a little quality use from it, but now it seems to put out an unmanageable amount of hissy noise & crackling through it's outputs. I've tried several different cables and desk channels, but the problem remains. I would contact the company's tech support but I can't find any form of contact email on their site - any pointers?

cheers,
s
Old 30th August 2007
Gear Maniac

Could be a faulty valve.
Is it happening in both channels?
Did you try warming the unit up for about 30 minutes before using it?
Old 30th August 2007
Gear Addict

I'm certain Vic or Nick would want to help you out, I would invest in a long distance phone call if it were me, but you can email them below. Just adjust the time zone thingy

T: +44 (0) 1440 785843. F: + 44 (0) 1440 785845. E: [email protected]

OT: I have their Early Bird and the EQ on it is pretty damn cool.
Old 5th September 2007
Gear Addict

culture vulture TLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteforce View Post
Hey all,

I bought a Thermionic Culture Vulture a few months ago, had a little quality use from it, but now it seems to put out an unmanageable amount of hissy noise & crackling through it's outputs. I've tried several different cables and desk channels, but the problem remains. I would contact the company's tech support but I can't find any form of contact email on their site - any pointers?

cheers,
s
Hi, Sorry to hear about your recent problems. I handle the distribution for Thermionic Culture and I can get this problem resolved for you. Please email me your details, serial number, date and place of purchase. My name is Kevin Walker at Unity Audio in the UK, my email is [email protected] I have a service guy in the States btw.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search