The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Will Haven new album "The Hierophant"
Old 30th August 2007
Gear Maniac

Will Haven new album "The Hierophant"

Hello everyone,

I'm a big fan of the work of this band and I want to know if , please, anyone here now anything about the making of of this album (or even of the old Will Haven). I'm particulary interested in the guitar sound.

I know that this album has been recorded by Shawn Lopez (ex. guitarist of the genius band "Far") and on the myspace (www.myspace/willhaven43) you can see some of the guitar effect involved in the chain (but I don't know what they are). I know that some people of Tape Op Mag / Board work at the Hangar (where some of the tracks were recorded) & I read this board a lot but I only post on GS for now , so...

If anyone have info on this I would be really happy.
Thanks to all for any help.
/Nick. (ps: sorry for my English)
Old 31st August 2007
Gear Maniac

No info on this awsome band ?

Old 31st August 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long_Shaded_Eye View Post
Hello everyone,

I'm a big fan of the work of this band and I want to know if , please, anyone here now anything about the making of of this album (or even of the old Will Haven). I'm particulary interested in the guitar sound.

I know that this album has been recorded by Shawn Lopez (ex. guitarist of the genius band "Far") and on the myspace (www.myspace/willhaven43) you can see some of the guitar effect involved in the chain (but I don't know what they are). I know that some people of Tape Op Mag / Board work at the Hangar (where some of the tracks were recorded) & I read this board a lot but I only post on GS for now , so...

If anyone have info on this I would be really happy.
Thanks to all for any help.
/Nick. (ps: sorry for my English)
I have always been a fan of Will Haven, Far, and Deftones. Shawn also finished the new Deftones record when the original producer (can't seem to remember his name right now) and the Deftones had a falling out. Unfortunately I don't have any info on Will Haven right now.
Old 31st August 2007
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryst View Post
I have always been a fan of Will Haven, Far, and Deftones. Shawn also finished the new Deftones record when the original producer (can't seem to remember his name right now) and the Deftones had a falling out. Unfortunately I don't have any info on Will Haven right now.
Yeah, but we are two fans now
Let's wait for people , i'm sure someone can help. I've put my trust in Gearslutz

.Nick.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search