The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Great Sounding Raw Tracks: Is this site a good soure?
Old 28th August 2007
Lives for gear

Great Sounding Raw Tracks: Is this site a good soure?

www.Raw-Tracks.com

I found this site by searching here. Can anyone vouch for the quality of the tracks on this site? Could they be used as some sort of "standard" for reference?

If there are other places I could find this type of material, please point the way.

I am looking for great sounding raw tracks that I could use as a reference while I am engineering.

It dawned on me that I'm not sure that I have ever really heard any type of raw, individual, pro quality tracks to compare my sounds to.

For someone like me who is self taught, and has never spent any real time in a high end commercial environment, something like this could make a huge difference.

Any thoughts?
Old 2nd November 2007
Gear Addict

I'm looking for the same!
The thing i noticed in a couple of RAW TRACKS.com takes, it's that there's always to much HiHat in the snare mic!
That forced me to use a snare sample...

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search