The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Ear plugs Rock!
Old 25th August 2007
Lives for gear

Ear plugs Rock!

Just got my custom fitted ear plugs and they are awesome. Everything sounds better to me when playing gigs. I think my guitar amp sounds better because there is just a slight bit of high end loss which I think is good. My amp sounds warmer to me and thus it is allowing me to play better because of what I hear. Using a Fender twin modded.

I got the 15db noise reducers in mine and have to say I can't believe I've waited this long.
Old 25th August 2007
Gear Nut

What brand are the plugs? Hard or soft? I'm using sensaphonics with headset in my "other job", but I wonder what they're like in the earplug version.
Old 25th August 2007
Lives for gear

They are Emtech. I got them through a Hearing center in Athens, Ga. They're soft I would assume.
Old 25th August 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile-High View Post
I'm using sensaphonics with headset in my "other job", but I wonder what they're like in the earplug version.
I've got Sensaphonics custom plugs (with 15 and 25 dB attenuators) and cannot say enough good things about them. I can hear music much more clearly at high SPL's without losing much.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search