The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Panasonic Ramsa WR-8616
Old 24th August 2007
Here for the gear

Panasonic Ramsa WR-8616

I'm new to the boards here and have been extensively searching and reading through past posts, but I've come up short with input on the Panasonic Ramsa WR-8616. I've seen posts on other Ramsa's usually with good remarks, but nothing on this one. Here is a picture with a little information http://www.broadcaststore.com<wbr>/store/model_detail.cfm?id<wbr>=9624 I ask because I've been offered one for a few hundred dollars and while I've read almost every post on the ITB Vs. OTB debate I can't see why not have the ability to do both because I wouldn't mind going OTB on occasion just for the experience and enjoyment. Over all I'm just looking for any input at all on the board and if anybody has ever used one.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search