The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Summit Audio Dual-Channel Preamps
Old 16th August 2007
Gear Addict

Summit Audio

I'd just like to extend a warm thank you to Peter and everyone else @ Summit Audio. I recently sent my TD-100 in for repair (the variable impedance knob never worked on my unit- even though I've had it for a few years). I had spoken to Erik @ AES NYC 2 years ago and mentioned the problem to him and he said to just send it in and it wouldn't be a problem.

Fast forward two years- I have some down time this summer and have been reorganizing my racks and getting new gear etc- so I finally contacted Peter @ Summit and got an RA #. After being raped by UPS on the ground charges, the unit finally arrived @ their workshop (took a full week in addition to the horrendous charges). In about a day, Peter and his crew had the unit repaired AND.... covered it under their warranty- even though the unit was well past that cutoff. I just got the TD-100 back yesterday and although I haven't done any tracking with it-I plugged in a bass and it already sounds much better. If you haven't checked out Summit gear it's definitely something to look into (the low end on the TPA-200B absolutely slays; and I'd love to get one soon). Great products and even better support and communication.

Big thanks to Peter and the gang. thumbsup

--Ryan Geller
Old 16th August 2007
Jai guru deva om

We're just forming a relationship with them, and not many people might realize this but typically you're dealing with Erik the owner when you call in...! So far I am very impressed and glad to know them.

War
Old 16th August 2007
I have three MPC-100 Pre/Comps and two EQF-100 Eqs, one MPC-100 is broken (its an older one with bigger letters on the front)
But I use the other ones every day, nothing sounds like a Fender bass througt a MPC-100. also great for female vocals ond guitars.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search