The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
the fish fillet plug-ins
Old 17th July 2007
Gear Nut

the fish fillet plug-ins

i am trying to run these in Logic Pro 7.2 and the AU Manager never even recognizes the component. I keep rescanning all my plug-ins and they all work fine except for this one. anyone else have this problem?
Old 17th July 2007
Gear Head

i have the vst versions converted to rtas for PT. never tried au. logic uses vst's, right? try those.

with that said, both the blockfish and the spitfish are two of my favorites. they both sound great.
Old 17th July 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by up and at them View Post
i am trying to run these in Logic Pro 7.2 and the AU Manager never even recognizes the component. I keep rescanning all my plug-ins and they all work fine except for this one. anyone else have this problem?
You didn't say what model you're running. If you're running an Intel Mac, be aware that the digitalfishphones plugs never made it to UB and never will so they won't work on your machine. If not, then I don't know what else to suggest. I guess just make sure they're in the /library/audio/plugins/components directory.
Old 17th July 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megalomaniac View Post
with that said, both the blockfish and the spitfish are two of my favorites. they both sound great.
Yeah, they're cool, but the ressource comsumption seems to build up to the moon somehow, that's why I don't use them often.
Claus
Old 17th July 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardhead View Post
Yeah, they're cool, but the ressource comsumption seems to build up to the moon somehow, that's why I don't use them often.
Claus
yeah, i find my computer choking if i strap a good 5 of these on there. i end up having to bounce a few tracks to clear some proccessing power.
Old 17th July 2007
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by autodidactic View Post
You didn't say what model you're running. If you're running an Intel Mac, be aware that the digitalfishphones plugs never made it to UB and never will so they won't work on your machine. If not, then I don't know what else to suggest. I guess just make sure they're in the /library/audio/plugins/components directory.

ah i didn't know that it wouldn't work on Intel Macs. Well it kinds sucks that I won't be able to use them. thanks.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search