The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Layla 3G Digital In
Old 7th August 2020
Layla 3G Digital In

Hello there

I have a question. I recently decided to use the digital ins and outs of my gear. I am learning. I am trying to connect Korg Triton Rackmount (S/P DIF fiber optic) to Layla 3G (S/P DIF). I have a fiber optic Audio Cable, and I am able to connect it to my triton rackmount, but having an issue connecting to Layla 3G. I will upload the images. I believe there is a plastic cover on the socket, so i pushed a little and the cable connector went through. I do see signals coming in the console, but when I select SPDIF stereo in on a recording track in DAW, there is no signal to record. On the console I have selected Optical SPDIF. I do see red light in the SPDIF on triton rack, but no light in the SPDIF input of layla 3G, but see red light on SPDIF output of layla.

Anyone can tell what happened? Did I break something or I am missing some steps.

Any support will be appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Layla 3G Digital In-20200807_012306.jpg   Layla 3G Digital In-20200807_014023.jpg   Layla 3G Digital In-20200807_142949.jpg  
Old 23rd August 2020
📝 Reply