The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Andrew Scheps just said something that's going to break GS
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent Hahn View Post
Then why should anyone else? If it's something you're proud of and gives you sufficient cred to run your yap, shine a light on it. If it's not, back under the bridge with ya.
Bless YA heart! Do you mind if I talk like a redneck too?

Look, I have enough energy to defend myself against them scores of dumb idiots who keep coming at me and all, but I aint cause I figured, y'know, I'd give psycho_monkey a break from dealing with a stinkin' mess YA'all bring.

But I don't mind talkin' to YA. If'n y'all want to continue, ya welcome.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1Greg View Post
But I don't mind talkin' to YA.
But you do mind showing us your work. Or, as you call it, your "music."

Completely understandable. When you write it AND perform it AND engineer it, you bear the onus for all three.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
But you do mind showing us your work. Or, as you call it, your "music."

Completely understandable. When you write it AND perform it AND engineer it, you bear the onus for all three.
I don't mind. I see that you're having trouble navigating the forum.

So, you click on "The Forums", then you'll see an overwhelming list of words. Those are subforum titles. After an hour or two of reading you should be able to locate a subforum called "High End".

In this subforum you again will be overwhelmed with a long list of lines. You may pass out from mental overexertion. It's ok, I'll wait. After you regain consciousness, you'll see a line saying something like "Serban Ghenea". Click on it. Down below there are numbers. They go beyond 1-10, you may ask for help if you're not sure what comes after 10. But my music is around page 47-48. I know, it's a lot of counting, I'm sorry...

You should be able to find my songs there after a few days. I know it all seems so complicated, just remember: it's ok to ask for help if you're lost. Whether it's internet, your neighborhood or a grocery store.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
I don't mind. I see that you're having trouble navigating the forum.
People with self-respect post links.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Look, I'm not your "special needs" internet tutor.

I'm concerned if I see responses to my last post in that thread (I'm sure there are plenty, and I'm sure average IQ of them is hovering around 70, as usual) I'll get irritated and will be very tempted to respond. It's impossible for me to find my posts without seeing those subsequent posts.

Me seeing them is not going to do any good to that thread, a thread which I actually like very much and would like to keep clean.

I don't even know why I need to show this to YOU. My conversation was with the above two persons who seem to have left. Did they pass the troll torch to you or something?

I'd love this thread to go back to discussion about AS and gear. Do you insist on keeping it about me?
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
Do you insist on keeping it about me?
Yes, as long as you insist that the work qualifies you to shoot your mouth off while making sure that nobody hears your work.

Late add: someone pm'ed me links. You can write a simple, hooky pop tune. You do pretty well with electronic instruments. You could either use a smoother vocal chain or spend more time cleaning up the snappy transients on the fronts of the words.

Is that your daughter on the second one?

Last edited by Brent Hahn; 4 weeks ago at 08:30 AM..
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
Here you are Brent - I have some self respect

Serban Ghenea Mixes - all ITB?

You have to read around this post to get context. Apparently electronic music is way harder to mix than live acoustic instruments, so I guess this is a demonstration of how hard it is to mix electronic music well.

(Apologies if that sounds harsh; we’re all kind of sick of Greg here on that thread bashing everyone else kind of like he is here...)
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search