The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Barefoot Customer Service (AKA Barefoot Department of Wizardry)
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Barefoot Customer Service (AKA Barefoot Department of Wizardry)

Just wanted to say these guys are AMAZING. I had an issue in one of my MM35s that I bought (sight-unseen!) from Craigslist. I sent in both amps for a little cleanup, preventative maintenance and to sort out the issue.

Every step of the way they've been incredible. Karl responded to my anxious email even while out on vacation. I've spoken on the phone with Karl, Mike, and Sam on several occasions, and each time they make me feel like I'm the only Barefoot customer in the world. Not to mention, these guys know the products inside and out. There's no, "ummm okay, give me a second while I pull up a data sheet, I remember seeing something about that last week" followed by 5 minutes of someone mumbling to themselves as they navigate an info-base on a computer. These guys are wizards.

When you buy a pair of Barefoots, you become part of a family that doesn't stop caring about their babies once they leave the factory floor. And it's totally obvious they care equally for the folks using their speakers everyday to earn a living.

Next time I'm in Portland, beers are on me guys!
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Sounds like a cool company with an honest grind that I can really get behind. Honestly, user experiences like this make me all the more interested in trying their stuff out.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search