The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Acquired Vintage Studio NOS - Equipment Identification
Old 4 days ago
Here for the gear

Acquired Vintage Studio NOS - Equipment Identification

Hello Everyone!

I recently was given the opportunity to clean out an old studio that hasn't been touched in over 30 years! I am not extremely familiar in the music space but I'd like to learn more.
I was given about 2,00 items and have been working tirelessly to organize everything. I managed to sell a few things like a UTC LS-30X Mixing Mic Audio Transformers which I have over 50 NOS and a couple dozen Altec 21 B Capsules.
<Deleted by Moderator>

Would anyone be able to identify the microphone and extra parts I posted below. The microphone is unmarked but I think its a Shure.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best Regards,

Bardeau S.
Attached Thumbnails
Acquired Vintage Studio NOS - Equipment Identification-img_1917.jpg   Acquired Vintage Studio NOS - Equipment Identification-img_1918.jpg   Acquired Vintage Studio NOS - Equipment Identification-img_1919.jpg  

Last edited by Synth Guru; 4 days ago at 10:20 PM.. Reason: Selling on the forums not allowed

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search