The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Today in the studio... (photo upload thread)
Old 4 weeks ago
Today in the studio... (photo upload thread)

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..

We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram

Note: Image host platforms don't always work well for us so just upload the actual image (not a link) thanks

Here is my starting contribution, today I am breaking in my Empire Ears Nemesis headphones...
Also pictured, Radsone ES100 bluetooth headphone amp, Hiby R6 Pro hi res player running Qobuz
Attached Thumbnails
Today in the studio... (photo upload thread)-img_8092.jpg  
Old 4 weeks ago
Engagement Manager

Testing guitar heads earlier today
Attached Thumbnails
Today in the studio... (photo upload thread)-7442aaa1-1323-426e-af4d-0f2601577dc9.jpg  
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Always fun to bring out the 1932 PB-90!
Attached Thumbnails
Today in the studio... (photo upload thread)-1efa5a99-89b7-4e55-adbd-d71689e0545a.jpg   Today in the studio... (photo upload thread)-img_0475.jpg  
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Trying/struggling to get nice metal sound.
Attached Thumbnails
Today in the studio... (photo upload thread)-41fcd5a6-48b7-42da-8fc3-f862d199773a.jpg   Today in the studio... (photo upload thread)-2001609b-e9cf-4049-a752-e6e6af16fcb8.jpg  
Old 4 weeks ago
Deleted 300228d
Cat nap
Attached Thumbnails
Today in the studio... (photo upload thread)-bea43529-f98c-4737-8610-d9fa8ec8e656.jpg  
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Was dark for camera but at least shows multitrack and
mixer ..both of which I adore.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Guru

Which 3M is that, and M64 or M79? Or...is that an early Stephens?
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumsound View Post
Which 3M is that, and M64 or M79? Or...is that an early Stephens?
Yep ...Stephens
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladislav View Post
Trying/struggling to get nice metal sound.
I'll take the one on the left!
Old 4 weeks ago

Im on the Bass! Just Jamming with friends

Quality time before recording a metal song
Old 4 weeks ago
Mic Shootouts

Yesterday did a quick shootout with a few tube mics, been looking to replace my Advanced Audio C12. Left to right is a Lawson L47 (always a keeper for me, just in it for reference), AA C12, and a 251 with Tim Campbell capsule. So far, the 251 is a winner!

Using it on a session this afternoon to see how it holds up in mixes!
Attached Thumbnails
Today in the studio... (photo upload thread)-img_7465.jpg  
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Just tweaking some amp sounds...
Attached Thumbnails
Today in the studio... (photo upload thread)-add27eba-82b8-4074-bba3-5a9b5a421ec4.jpg  
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I'm scratching in the melody for a new tune running my trusty old Stella acoustic ('69) through a Peluso 22-251. If you look closely you'll see that the Peluso has a NOS tube from 1961.

Ok....you have to look very closely.
Attached Thumbnails
Today in the studio... (photo upload thread)-img_1575-1-.jpg  
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear
Recording some keyboard in my control room at Sonic Temple Studio...
Attached Thumbnails
Today in the studio... (photo upload thread)-4c3346bb-b5f6-4f6e-81aa-3e99b8788c81.jpg  
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Not much going on today, just finding the best spot to put my LEGO Pinhead.
Attached Thumbnails
Today in the studio... (photo upload thread)-img_0978.jpg   Today in the studio... (photo upload thread)-img_0979.jpg   Today in the studio... (photo upload thread)-img_0980.jpg   Today in the studio... (photo upload thread)-img_0981.jpg  
Old 3 weeks ago
Engagement Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Falcon View Post
Wow!
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Finally!

Have had an Eleven Rack coming for almost two weeks and it was to be delivered sometime yesterday. I waited on delivery all day and I finally had to leave (saw the Black Keys in Raleigh NC! They were great, but LOUD) and when I got home this was on the porch. It was so late that I just pulled it out of the box to look it over and then went to bed.

Liking it very much!
Attached Thumbnails
Today in the studio... (photo upload thread)-e4aa208a-4825-4bf2-bd74-0868b40e6c9d.jpg  
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Very Nice!

Quote:
I am a guitarist and mostly just do dual channel amps for clean/dirty, but that is one nice looking mass of gear!
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

taking pix for my new website
Attached Thumbnails
Today in the studio... (photo upload thread)-studio3fin-1440x500a.png  
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
I'm a big fan of studio trinkets. I have a bunch on the diffuser behind the drums.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Experimental Classical today.
Piano with percussion ensemble.
Attached Thumbnails
Today in the studio... (photo upload thread)-5d9716d8-4585-44b9-a44d-ee492e12e48f.jpeg  
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Guru

I’m going to list photos of the session we just finished this weekend. This is a place holder!
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Guru

So I did a session for myself this weekend. Jazz quartet in my studio. My drum set, but I don't play drums. I'm a guitar player. That's my axe in the control room. The bass in the kitchen iso room. That's a Bock 251 mic on the bass. Te drums have Peluso P12's for overheads, Sennheiser MD441 on snare and EV RE16 on bottom/shell snare. Royer 121 on Hats, RE20 on kick, Pelsuo TR14 tube ribbon on rack tom, ATM25 on floor tom. Keyboard recorded direct and midied for later Ivory or Keyscape or something. Guitar I used Axe Fx III.
Attached Thumbnails
Today in the studio... (photo upload thread)-hr-quartet-11-8-19-drums.jpg   Today in the studio... (photo upload thread)-hr-quartet-11-8-19-keyboard-drums.jpg   Today in the studio... (photo upload thread)-hr-quartet-11-8-19-cr-3.jpg   Today in the studio... (photo upload thread)-hr-quartet-11-8-19-kitchen-bass-bock.jpg  
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:

Wow. THAT IS BAD ASS
Old 3 weeks ago
Tonight's mood for mixing.
Attached Thumbnails
Today in the studio... (photo upload thread)-img_20190911_014203_611.jpg  
Old 3 weeks ago
Bass in yo face!
Old 3 weeks ago
Comparing the Old Blood Noise Endeavours Black Fountain to the Ibanez DE7. Black Fountain = super soft. DE7 = super dirty. Both killer.
Attached Thumbnails
Today in the studio... (photo upload thread)-p1040426.jpg  
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Working on my tracking space with a gobo, foam, and panels. Experimented for a few days with placement and finally threw this up in a corner - best this room has sounded yet. Decided someone else can mix and master - I am concentrating on tracking, and with this I got the best acoustic guitar sound! Also kinda looks cool too... and didn’t wind up taking too much additional floor space. Also got my other panels in the proper reflection points and covered a window that was behind my left monitor with foam to at least keep that side from being too “shiny” on high end.

Tiny room -

7'7" h or 91"
8' w or 96"
9'5" l or 113"

Working things out!
Attached Thumbnails
Today in the studio... (photo upload thread)-84e189c4-817b-4f8f-92c0-dc756e10a261.jpg  
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

“Snoop” cat.. yes that’s her name ...is doing the chief inspector thing on the new Neotek Elan console that has recently landed at my gaff “Tickle Monster”
Attached Thumbnails
Today in the studio... (photo upload thread)-13d91fdc-d057-4485-a77d-6125087c2485.jpg  
Old 2 weeks ago
PMF
Gear Maniac
tyding up after a session in my claustrophobic Studio
Attached Thumbnails
Today in the studio... (photo upload thread)-studio_1.jpg   Today in the studio... (photo upload thread)-studio_2.jpg   Today in the studio... (photo upload thread)-studio_3.jpg  

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search