The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Online Collab
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Online Collab

I know there is one dedicated part of the forum for this but I will be cheeky and ask here as the question falls into several categories.

There was a thread on the site, still current, about producing an album all by yourself. Lots of people said that this is a very difficult task. This was my aim when I started experimenting more than ten years ago so I do have to concur that it is.

For a long time I had this idea of an "online band"- it is probably not very original, it has been done before, and I am sure loads of people are doing it.

I do not think I have the time to commit to a proper band in London so I was wondering if you knew if there are any places to advertise for musicians like this?

Otherwise, I am pretty sure there may be some people who may be interested here. I am not looking for anything super-special or ambitious, more like a fun, side project.

My influences range from Chromeo to Steely Dan.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated or please drop me a line if you would be interested in such a project.

Some of my music experiments:

https://soundcloud.com/experiments-in-stereo/tracks

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search