The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Amphion One15 vs The Rock Mk III in a (semi-)mobile setup
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Amphion One15 vs The Rock Mk III in a (semi-)mobile setup

Hi!

Another monitor thread - this time with the focus on mobility though. I'm about to pull the trigger on a pair of the above mentioned (the Barefoot 01 could be another candidate if I could get a pair to listen to) but as I plan to have the setup semi-mobile, I wondered which one of the speakers is easiest to use in a variety of acoustic environments.

Main installation will be my treated mix room but I will travel and take them to different spaces - not all of them properly treated. I will use Sonarworks when on the road but that obviously can't make up for everything and in my opinion works better if it doesn't have to work so hard anyway.

Has anyone any experience using the different models in different spaces? Which one handles problematic placement better or is just a little easier to work on under less than perfect conditions?

Any input is much appreciated!
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Nut

bump
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Nut

if you have better speakers already and want a mobile solution get the IK Multimedia MTM

If not get the Rock
Old 2 days ago
Gear Nut

bump

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search