The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Selecting a 500 series rack
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Selecting a 500 series rack

Hello,

I’m currently looking to add a few 500 series pieces to my production set up, mostly all OTB.

This will mostly be to patch in on tracking my synths into my Akai force and in mixbus from my board, focusrite control 2802, into my Mac.

The gear I’m looking to add are an elysia xfilter, xpressor, and Karakter, so that leaves me a 6 slot rack needed. I do have the mixbus compressor built in to the board, which is pretty much identical to the audient as it is their design. Would this make the xpressor redundant? My budget is limited and plan to buy on reverb, and just want a handful of high quality pieces of stuff to work with. If you have any other suggestions for stuff other than the elysia, I’d be open to hearing them as well. But mostly my question is on compatible racks to hold 3 two unit size 500 units. I’m not sure all cases are compatible with them.

Thanks

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search