The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
The (un)official Audioscape thread
Old 1 day ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurydime View Post
I've joined the AudioScape club with an MEQ-A. It's part of a tube-oriented sidecar that has as its main impetus vocal tracking and mixing. Of course, it'll get used for other things, but I'm excited to have it in place, especially for some work I've got coming up.

I appreciate the good folks' willingness to communicate on the sale and their expediency in getting me squared away. That type of service is at the top of my qualifications list.
I've got 2 racks sitting empty for one of those when availability and funds intersect. Let us know how you like it, where it shines, etc.
Lives for gear

15 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
I've joined the AudioScape club with an MEQ-A. It's part of a tube-oriented sidecar that has as its main impetus vocal tracking and mixing. Of course, it'll get used for other things, but I'm excited to have it in place, especially for some work I've got coming up.

I appreciate the good folks' willingness to communicate on the sale and their expediency in getting me squared away. That type of service is at the top of my qualifications list.
That's fantastic and #ASAF , of course!! I absolutely LOVE my MEQs. They partner well with API preamps. Both for toms and guitar amps capture.
Lives for gear

15 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkbirge View Post
I've got 2 racks sitting empty for one of those when availability and funds intersect. Let us know how you like it, where it shines, etc.
I have it on very good authority that #audioscape will not take your money in advance and deliver the goods late on, down the road.

Communication with Chuck is good, or me . . . they treat me almost as if I'm part of the team. ;-)
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward Pike View Post
That's fantastic and #ASAF , of course!! I absolutely LOVE my MEQs. They partner well with API preamps. Both for toms and guitar amps capture.
Good to know. I have been considering some API pres. While I have loads of nice preamps, API has been left out...(nothing against it!); I haven't ignored the API sound altogether, though, as I have a 5500 and a 2500. I also use a pair of CAPI VC528's on stereo mix buss 99% of the time. I reckon i could count the Purple TAV's in that camp, too.
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkbirge View Post
Will do!
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Quote:

I have been meaning to get a pair of the MEQ-A's to add to my pair of EQP-A's.
But they are always out of stock when I have the extra scratch available.
Oh well, some day.
Old 1 day ago
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Aengus graphic eq’s would be beyond awesome!
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Helios Mic Pre EQ module for 500 series+1. I had the reiussue and sold them due to poor headroom and saturation, so please fix that issue!! Just purchased 2 V3A's, excited to use them!
Gear Nut

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioScape View Post
Fancy seeing you here, Jay!!

Man, thank you SO MUCH for all of the kind words!!! I'm glad you're loving the D3A as much as I expected you would ;-)

LOVE to hear you're getting GREAT use out of it - when you're ready for more from us, just shoot me an email and we have your back!!! 😘❤🙏

Much love y'all!! xoxoxoxo

Right on!

J
Old 22 hours ago | Show parent
Gear Addict

Quote:

YES! Thank you SO MUCH man!! Welcome to the AS FAM! ❤🙌😍

ALWAYS happy to help folks get the gear they want/need when we have it available!

and YES... pairing the MEQ with the EQP is just.....
Old 6 hours ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

15 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioScape View Post
SNIP
and YES... pairing the MEQ with the EQP is just.....
#ASAF
Old 4 hours ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Oh, I forgot to....

+1.....x10

Let's go AS.
Old 2 minutes ago | Show parent
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
Well, I finally got “Audioscaped”. A buddy of mine here in Arlington Tx runs 2 of the AS Opto’s. Loved it so much I finally pulled the trigger. I haven’t even received it yet, and now I want one of the 76F’s so bad I can’t stand it. I can already see where this going. 🤣
📝 Reply