The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
How you know you're a Gearslut...
Old 28th October 2002
Gear Maniac

How you know you're a Gearslut...

gawd....that's a nice guitar....

Old 28th October 2002
Gear Maniac

Look to the left.....The Hives is a Swedish band......
Old 28th October 2002
Lives for gear

Jesus chirst that magazine represents almost everything I hate in life...
Old 28th October 2002
Lives for gear

whenu know that u ahve a spare moment and u are contantly logging into this site..... JULES U R MY PUSHERMAN BITCH!!!!!

When u know u need more clothes or to go out more often to find nice girls to settle down with... but u settle down with mix mag or SOS instead and dream about having the rack of PRISM ADDA that stings flaunts in those but ugly mocasin boots!...sexy sting!

When u r driving in the car and you hear an instument or a kik drum that is not to your liking and you know EXACYLY what piece of gear will fix that kik drum to make it louder than thunder!

When u have trouble prioritiising the next bit of kit you ar going to purchase.. cos ur a slut and you want everything man or Rupert has ever made!!!

When u regualrly use 24 channels of 1073 for live takes to DAT.. or on drums

oh i could go on ad verbatim

PEACE
Wiggy
Old 28th October 2002
I would say posting on Gearslutz with my Treo (PDA / phone/ web palm thingy) from the opening night party of the new Marquee Club in London is kind of 'up there'.

Man, I would take Christina over Brittany any day but somewhere along the line about 2 years ago she took a wrong turn in the 'taste depatment'. Her management must have seen a gap in the tacky zone or something. Time for her to get that old genie out of the bottle and wish for some taste.

Old 28th October 2002
One man's "tacky"(Jules) is another man's tasteful(me!!).

I like slutty...but I also happen to date strippers!!!heh

I think she is just trying to be her and if its slutty...than so be it!!!
I think its actually cool that she is just trying to be her self and if I remember Brittany recently she was looking pretty slutty at the MTV awards(and also in her X-rated video that they did not want you to see). I think its a reflection where women are, where they can be both strong and assertive in their image and not fit a certain stereo type. The whole music business is one big stereo type. They determine what is supposedly good, you should hear and buy. If you go against that norm, you are lambasted!!! Christina's record took almost a year and change to be released because the record label did not want this new image and sound out there. They wanted the old Christina(or Brittany), even though as you can see she is no longer a young innocent girl(if she ever was). Just let her be herself I say and see what happens.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jules
I would say posting on Gearslutz with my Treo (PDA / phone/ web palm thingy) from the opening night party of the new Marquee Club in London is kind of 'up there'.

Man, I would take Christina over Brittany any day but somewhere along the line about 2 years ago she took a wrong turn in the 'taste depatment'. Her management must have seen a gap in the tacky zone or something. Time for her to get that old genie out of the bottle and wish for some taste.

Old 28th October 2002
Lives for gear

"Does this guitar make my butt look fat?" Christina (just kidding)
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
♾️ Similar Threads
🎙️ View mentioned gear