The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
TELEFUNKEN Alchemy Series microphone comparison
Old 3 weeks ago
TELEFUNKEN Alchemy Series microphone comparison

Hey all,

I just wanted to share that we have posted sound samples of the new Alchemy Series TF39, TF47 and TF51 microphones on a number of sound sources. They're available to stream or download here:

https://www.telefunken-elektroakusti...dio-comparison

Every source was recorded in mono with each microphone in cardioid configuration. All three microphones were recorded through our API 1608 console direct in to a Digidesign 192 at 24Bit/48K and captured via Pro Tools HD.

Cheers!

-James
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head

Thanks for sharing these! They really do sound amazing, and actually very similar to one another I have to say. Would be so awesome to hear a comparison between a ELA M251E and the TF51. Do you perhaps have any recordings of that one?
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollivolli View Post
Thanks for sharing these! They really do sound amazing, and actually very similar to one another I have to say. Would be so awesome to hear a comparison between a ELA M251E and the TF51. Do you perhaps have any recordings of that one?
We've got plans to create more content like this, but we do not have that specific comparison at this time. Stay tuned!

-James
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

They all sound wonderful. I was actually delightfully surprised how much I enjoyed the Copperhead as I was originally interested in the TF47 and TF51. I can't wait to grab something off the Alchemy Series shelf.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head

The Copperhead was my favorite overall, but the mids on the TF47 were incredibly seductive.

Trying to decide right now between getting a Copperhead, an Ehrlund Ehr-m, or a Brauner Phanthera as my first high-end condenser mic.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search