The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
I just had the best recording session.
Old 21st March 2019
I just had the best recording session.

Title says it all. Everything worked gear and computer wise. The client was fun and knowledgeable. There was lots of laughing, tracking and in 4 hours we had a song! There were amazing moments of creativity that made me look like I knew a lot more than I do (thank you Soundtoys). Even the mic choice just seemed to work! Both vocalists sounded amazing!

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this. It's just been a while since I've had a session that smooth.

How about you slutz? Any sessions that stick out in your mind as really good?
Old 21st March 2019
Lives for gear

Days like this, when everything just clicks into place, are very precious.
Lately, the seem to happen more with my songwriting partner than with clients. We‘re excited like little kids each time we have a writing/composing session.
I remember bands being that enthusiastic in tape/analog days...maybe the fact that they had a hands-on part (literally) in the mix, and that they were more involved in the whole process, is a factor...something difficult to convey with a mouse.
Old 21st March 2019
Lives for gear

Huzzah!

These are the good days! Cherish them
Old 21st March 2019
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreNotOkay View Post
Title says it all. Everything worked gear and computer wise. The client was fun and knowledgeable. There was lots of laughing, tracking and in 4 hours we had a song!
It's great when that happens, isn't it? Aside from money, and that's a maybe, it's why we do it.

Quote:
Any sessions that stick out in your mind as really good?
Of course, but I'm fine with this being about you. Here's to many more.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search