The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Need advice on In Ear Monitors, Ultimate Ears UE5 Pro or UE7 Pro? Studio Headphones
Old 4 days ago
Here for the gear

Need advice on In Ear Monitors, Ultimate Ears UE5 Pro or UE7 Pro?

Hello all,

Planning to pull the plug for a custom fit one to use for tracking (Playing guitar through Fractal Audio). But I'm not sure if the UE 7 Pro model (3 drivers, 899$) they suggest for guitarists are worth the extra buck over the UE 5 Pro model (2 drivers 499$).

My ears are used to listening through Neumann KH120a speakers and Sennheiser HD600 headphones. So I need them to be as clear as possible without many exaggerated areas. (I am not expecting them to be as flat as HD600, since they are in ears)

What do you think?

Thanks,
Cem
Old 3 days ago
Here for the gear

Would love to get some feedback on this, it's basically comparing 2 drivers to 3 drivers in this case, but I believe UE is a bit different because for most of the other companies, 3 drivers doesn't really cost almost the double of 2 drivers. But for UE, it does.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search