The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
NAMM 2019 Rumors Keyboard Synthesizers
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Booth Babes?

I miss 'em. Used to love posting selfies with them to irritate my wife as revenge for her "No new stuff until you sell something!" refrain. (They never seemed to bug her though... sigh.)
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Hoping slate drop FGx2!
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

tc electronic Nonlin2 with dedicated controller.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgalea View Post
Hoping slate drop FGx2!
They pretty much have.

Oh, you mean "drop" as in "release." No, that's not going to happen.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by elambo View Post
They pretty much have.

Trolling is cool
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear
Nothing about RME? Something with TB3 would be nice. More dante maybe?
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

From gearnews.com:

Is Behringer about to drop a 303-style synth?

Behringer has been racking up the hype over their soon to be legendary pre-NAMM party. There’s a lot of talk about the new synthesizers and drum machines that you’ll be able to check out – that we already know about. But they’ve also been dropping hints that there may be something that no one has seen. Uli Behringer can’t resist spilling their plans all over the internet so is it even possible that they’ve kept something back?
Could be a TB-303…

Word on the street is that it’s going to be a clone of the Roland TB-303. Is this rumour based on a keyed-in anonymous source within Behringer HQ? Hardly. It’s mainly just an out-of-focus shot of a device sitting beside an RD-909 in a promo video for the pre-NAMM party.
I mean it’s a silver box of about the right size but it’s also oddly coloured and has too many knobs. Which of course might be right if it’s an adjusted tribute to a TB-303.
But Uli has talked about other synths that we haven’t seen yet. And then there was that bizarre webpage mishap where Behringer published a load of synths on their websites which apparently were just muses and thoughts and not real products. These included the Wasp, the 2600 (ARP), CAT, Synthi VCX3 (The Putney) and K-20 (MS-20). It also had the MS-101 which we now know became a reality. Could one of these be the mystery synth?

Although Behringer to my knowledge has never mentioned the TB-303 as a possibility it does make a lot of sense considering that the RD-808 and RD-909 are poised for release. I guess we’ll have to wait until the party on Wednesday to find out.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougS View Post
Right after taking delivery of my gray 8341's, Genelec will come out with a cool new color - maybe like a nice corporate blue or something that would have looked good in my blue colored studio.

Ooh - lookie here

Yeah after I ordered my 8341s I find out about those. I would have loved to have a pair of smurf blue genelecs.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopy View Post
Roland RD-2001 ? Reason I say this is I bought an RD-2000 6 months ago and it seems whenever I buy something, the next version is released within a year... Call it bad luck...
Or ahead of the crowd...all a matter of perspective
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEHARRIS View Post
Or ahead of the crowd...all a matter of perspective
I like that !!
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsapo2001 View Post
Yeah after I ordered my 8341s I find out about those. I would have loved to have a pair of smurf blue genelecs.
This looks absolutely gorgeous... I'm drooling.

Would anyone care to send me the money to purchase them? Thanks!
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Looks like Rare Waves (probably not going to NAMM) has a new Acid synth out... Hydronium | Rare Waves
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

Chase Bliss pre amp???
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Hmmm... I was just reading this on the Korg site"

Quote:
The CV IN jack for external control is a TRS mini stereo jack that lets you input two signals. The left channel can input a ±5V signal and the right channel can input a signal of 1V/oct (0–+6V) signal which is internally converted to pitch CV within the volca modular. Of course, each of these two signals can also be patched to control a module.
Does this mean that if I were using the SQ-1 for example, it's CV and Gate would need to go to a stereo jack and this CV in is doing double duty as both CV and Gate?

Would this also mean a standard MIDI > CV/Gate conversion would work?
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by elambo View Post
They pretty much have.

Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Vanguard Audio just posted their new V7 microphone on instagram. Apparently shooting for the $2k mark and will include around 4 capsules :

+Interchangeable capsules, all with 9 polar pattern compatibility
+Top-of-the-line cryogenically-treated custom circuit, including metal foil resistors, film-and-foil capacitors, A custom-wound Cinemag nickel-cobalt transformer, and a super-high-spec JFET
+70/140Hz rolloff and -10/-20dB pad
-

Last edited by andersmv; 4 weeks ago at 09:15 PM..
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

Bettermaker’s FB just posted a rackmount buss compressor... looks interesting
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

MCDSP APB16 Digitally controlled with plugins 16 channel analog processor...looks like that is going to be awesome!

McDSP Announces APB-16 Analog Processing Box

God bless
Old 4 weeks ago
Still waiting on the word from dangerous
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Andreas Tell has been hinting heavily that Gullfoss windows version will be there...
Old 4 weeks ago
This sounds unreal. So are there 16 of EACH available option? (16 EQs, compressors, TDs, limiters, etc...) in this box?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJandKT View Post
MCDSP APB16 Digitally controlled with plugins 16 channel analog processor...looks like that is going to be awesome!

McDSP Announces APB-16 Analog Processing Box

God bless
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam guaiana View Post
This sounds unreal. So are there 16 of EACH available option? (16 EQs, compressors, TDs, limiters, etc...) in this box?
I missed this.. wow
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff.calcaska View Post
I missed this.. wow
Very interested. McDSP never disappoints.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Moog replaces Moogerfooger line????
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBoxRecords View Post
Bettermaker’s FB just posted a rackmount buss compressor... looks interesting
Y'know, I don't think I could ever own any of their hardware, no matter how good, based on that stupid 'bettermaker' name alone. It's crass and stupid, even if it was intentionally meant to be, it just doesn't gel with expensive hardware imo.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToneKontrol View Post
Y'know, I don't think I could ever own any of their hardware, no matter how good, based on that stupid 'bettermaker' name alone. It's crass and stupid, even if it was intentionally meant to be, it just doesn't gel with expensive hardware imo.
It always reminds me FL Studio Soundgoodizer which is a fine plugin btw
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear
There is ad of new 3-way Focal monitors in Tape Op so...

And Dynaudio is shooting out with new 3-way monitors (1:04 in this video: YouTube)
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taivanski View Post
There is ad of new 3-way Focal monitors in Tape Op so...

And Dynaudio is shooting out with new 3-way monitors (1:04 in this video: YouTube)
They look a bit like the K+H O300 or Neumann KH 310 as they ar now called. Wonder how good they are. I'm very very happy with my O300's though.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Whatever it is, it sounds nice...

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search